Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
OP Offline
S
So I come to work on friday after 3 days off. I check the email and guess what? Corporate has lowered sales rep commissions from $25 per phone to $10 per phone!! What the hell! When I talked to the carrier (AT&T) they told me that they had not lowered the amount they were paying my company for a sale. This means that the company is just trying to make a higher profit and screw us salespeople! Now instead of making 2400 a month, I'll be lucky to make 1700!!! All my coworkers (most of which are 25+ years old and are professionals) are extremely upset and some are looking to organize a mass strike against our company.

And corporate people wonder why employees steal lie and cheat without remorse?? How can you expect employee loyalty and honesty to the company without being loyal and honest to your employees!?!

I heed the call of the curb
T
T
that sucks! frown

so - here's an idea...

my brother has this company (yes it's net marketing) but they can do AT&T sales, etc as an authorized vendor - the nice part is that he can get 2% of every customer's cellular bill, so it's more than just commission...

take a look here http://www.itilink.com/hnr.iti

just an idea to maybe get you some $$ on the side smile

Todd Christ SVT Contour Registry
MODS: KKM Intake, SHO Shop Y-Pipe, Bullit Fuel Door, Edelbrock RPM Resonator
'98 E0 SVT Contour #1037 of 6535

Moderated by  Fmr12B_dup1, path914 

Link Copied to Clipboard