Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
OP Offline
C
Hey everyone I am from the Capital CEG. I will be out in you area on from the 21st - 27th on business, but have all day on the 22nd to kill. I was just wondering if some or all of you would like to get together and just hang out have a beer or two and talk about cars.

I will be staying at the Emabassy Suites hotel in San Rafael. So if interested just respond to this post.

------------------
Chris
'99 Tropic Green SVT
KKM, No-res, TH-Fix
B&M Edge Short-Shifter
New style cupholders
Rev. lockout disabled
Pioneer sound system
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=974837&a=7152412

Chris
'01 French Blue C2 Cougar
No mods (YET!!!)

'01 Wedgewood Blue Explorer
Sport Trac
No mods (YET!!!) http://www.fototime.com/ftweb/bin/ft.dll/pictures?userid={AFC262FF-C841-407E-B888-387A5C25BD55}&tio=0
B
B
You know what you SHOULD do on the 22nd? Drive down to LA for the big ford show! That's where I'm going to be that weekend!

SVT with CE light mod and a camera mount.
Naughty Pictures
Why yes it is true, I am on my third engine.
F
F
I'll actually be in LA too on business. Maybe I'll swing buy FFF.

Come one guys! A fellow Contour owner wants to hang! Show some love!

------------------
95 Contour mtx V6
TH Fix/ Tru Rev Induction/ Leda Springs/ SHO shop front STB/ Magnaflow Muffler/ Dual angled 3" tips/ Resonator removed/ Quaker State Synthetic Oil/ Mobil1 Synthetic Tranny fluid/ Removed Hood Liner/ Pioneer 8200 deck/ Debadgerized/ Knauberized/ Richmond shift knob/ KKM pedals/ Lighted Moon Roof switch/ Fog lights reaimed and on with parking lights/ Highbeams in low beam sockets/ cargo net/ new cup holder/ E1 wheels/ Dunlop SP Sport 8000's/ Polished Aluminum Intake Pipe on order, Sparco dead pedal, and '98 SE ground effects to be painted.

95 Contour mtx V6
69 Chevy C/10 pickup 307ci
02 Honda Accord

TH Fix/ Tru Rev Induction/ Leda Springs/ Spax struts in front/ Magnaflow Muffler/ Dual angled 3" tips/ Resonator removed/ Pioneer 8200 deck/ E1 wheels/ BFG G-force KDW 215/50's/ '98 SE ground effects to be painted (for sale)

3rd gear synchro has issues.
M
M
Chris,
I am sorry ther does not seem to be anything else other then FFF going on this weekend and I happend to know that there are a couple going. If you get the chance try and make it

Marshall,Chris
Black
98 contour V6
Tinted Windows
Borred Air Box
dual exaust
2001 sony mobile
Super charged"just kidding"
San Jose
marshallc@mindspring.com
future mods" New rims, lowering about 2"s and cold air intake mod of some kind!!!
R
R
Mail me on my personal address at RAYHILLJ@AOL.COM
Have to get Chris these darn rims anyway. Plus a Sunday drive sounds pretty nice.

M
M
Are you sure Recon???

LOL just messing with ya, hey bro give me a call so we can set up a time in fact this Saturday will be perfect cause Mystikal is suppost to be at my house preping his car, also if any one else wants to stop by let me know I will give you dirr. I am like right around the corner from marshalllaw

Marshall,Chris
Black
98 contour V6
Tinted Windows
Borred Air Box
dual exaust
2001 sony mobile
Super charged"just kidding"
San Jose
marshallc@mindspring.com
future mods" New rims, lowering about 2"s and cold air intake mod of some kind!!!

Moderated by  Fmr12B_dup1, path914 

Link Copied to Clipboard