Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
R
R
the 10th is good for me! The times Kerry posted are ok as well..... I'l talk to a few friends who are SVT owners but are not on this board to see if they are interested in coming as well...

Can't wait to see all you guys' Tours!!

Rageboy
Black 99 SVT
#1883/2760
I'm good with that.

Sidenote- how do member ratings work? I have one star from one vote. wtf? did someone give me one star?

Old - 95.5 SE with lot's of mods.
New - 98 Black SVT with few mods.
K
K
Hey Rageboy -

We could caravan down from Vancouver. Or possibly meet at Bellis Fair mall so the border guys don't know we're going to a car rally where they can get a cop to follow us... (Paranoid).

Unless you guys drive like utter maniacs, in which case I have to save that sort of behaviour for trying to keep up during the fun run...

Kerry

P.S. 95Mike I gave you a better rating. I don't know why a 1 and a 5 totals out to a 2 rating though.

99 SVT Contour Silver Frost, #365/2760
91 Isuzu Impulse XS Kammback, Handling By Lotus
Victoria, BC, Canada
thank you laugh

Old - 95.5 SE with lot's of mods.
New - 98 Black SVT with few mods.
L
leo Offline OP
OP Offline
L
i have no problem having people organize the event. i just want it to happen. i live about 5 minutes from the everett mall it is off I-5 exit 526. any time and weekends are great. iam still stuck on my ship in hawaii. but should be back by late july early august. the tenth is great.

99' contour sport
atx,new pedals and mesh grill, 98 TSW Zenon 17x7 225/45/17 toyo proxes, svt front brakes,svt springs and struts,sho shop y-pipe no cat, and sho shop
adapter for k&n cone air filter, sca 2 1/2" piping into two can styled magnaflows.
http://communities.msn.com/DeviousContour/contour.msnw
D
D
Leo,
I was wondering why your Contour hasn't moved in a couple of weeks.

Anyway, the 10th sounds good to me for a meet. Is there anyone that wants to meet earlier, there is the Roundup at Bellevue CC on Sunday July 21st. If there is enough interest I might be able to get our own little part of a parking lot for us to park in. Otherwise the non-SVT Contiques will be segragated into another part of the show.

If there is an interest let me know so I can make some calls to get it done.

'99 Tropic Green SVT (no mods)
'98 24 Valve Sable (Wifes car)
'65 Mustang (Restored)
'67 Mustang
L
leo Offline OP
OP Offline
L
how do you know my contour hasnt moved in a couple of weeks. the reason is i am in on "rimpac" with the navy in hawaii. my wife doesnt have her liscense so it doesnt go anywhere. i wont be back till late july.
so i wont be able to make that Round up at bellvue.

really how do you know that my car hasnt moved have you been driving into my apartment complex.

99' contour sport
atx,new pedals and mesh grill, 98 TSW Zenon 17x7 225/45/17 toyo proxes, svt front brakes,svt springs and struts,sho shop y-pipe no cat, and sho shop
adapter for k&n cone air filter, sca 2 1/2" piping into two can styled magnaflows.
http://communities.msn.com/DeviousContour/contour.msnw
S
S
I'm in for the 10th in Everett. I've been wanting to meet some people who I wouldn't have to explain my car to.

'98 SVT Contour #639
'79 Monte Carlo
S
S
I'm in for August.

1997 GL Sport MTX,
Soon to be the fastest proven Zetec around.
D
D
If someone comes up with some ideas of what to do I can come up with the where part. I don't know what everyone wants to do though.

Anyway, Lunch is a possibility, a drive somewhere, a drive nowhere, I might be willing to let you guys see my nasty ass garage (just moved in and havn't gotten around to getting is organized).

Let me know what and I can come up with the where.

Email me direct. I don't always get a chance to check the board.

dnaekel@netscape.net

'99 Tropic Green SVT (no mods)
'98 24 Valve Sable (Wifes car)
'65 Mustang (Restored)
'67 Mustang
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  kerrychin_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard