Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
R
R
There is an auto-x event @ Boundary Bay BC , Canada on Aug 11th VCMC website if you guys are interested in making the meet somewhere in Canada.......
I think an bit of AutoX and a cruise down to White Rock for some food might be fun.... (just don't know if any of you US guys would be willing to drive up so far....

If you guys decide to do it in Everett it would be fine for me but i don't think i'd wanna drive to much further than that....

MATT

Rageboy
Black 99 SVT
#1883/2760
L
Administrator
Administrator
L
'Bout time we had one of these...

I'll bring stickers wink

-Lance

Lance Kinley
CEG Webmaster
95SE, "Official CEG Beater"
Quaife, SVT parts, ST200 wheels, SS Y-pipe
I perceive you to be a stand-up, rational individual...
K
K
Alright! Lance is coming!

Quite a few more expressing interest at Yahoo Groups NW-CEG

Kerry

99 SVT Contour Silver Frost, #365/2760
91 Isuzu Impulse XS Kammback, Handling By Lotus
Victoria, BC, Canada
L
leo Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Sorry I haven't written lately. I'm in Hawaii right now with the Navy and they are keeping me pretty busy. Well I'm not sure where we should meet exactly, maybe just some restraunt that is close to the freeway so it'll be easy to locate.

99' contour sport
atx,new pedals and mesh grill, 98 TSW Zenon 17x7 225/45/17 toyo proxes, svt front brakes,svt springs and struts,sho shop y-pipe no cat, and sho shop
adapter for k&n cone air filter, sca 2 1/2" piping into two can styled magnaflows.
http://communities.msn.com/DeviousContour/contour.msnw
S
S
I'll be there .. just post when we get all the details. Jared.

-SVTweeter-

http://svtitan.com - view the Ride!!!

98.5 Black SVT
PIAA blue platinum fogs,CATZ MSC in factory fog holes 18x7" Chrome Neeper Titans
KKM Induction, (4) 15 inch Solo-baric L7's in the trunk, (2)Earthquake PHD2 amps, Memphis 3004 powering (4) kicker 6.5 subs in doors,
Imaged Dynamic CD2 Horns powered by Memphis st150 amp.
5% tint around, side markers, Bassani exhaust, Ground Control Coil-overs w/ Eibachs,
Koni Struts & blackened back Reflector, B&M shifter
148.7 db May 6th - DB Drag
Yet to drag with new amps ... can't wait
shopping cart spoiler - I can fly baby!

V
V
when and where again? sorry, didn't read it all. I hope to be able to participate.

if you're bored, here is some info on my slug...
http://members.cardomain.com/trade4mondeo
K
K
Guys - we need someone to organize. Leo, hope you don't mind, but if you're going to be away, it makes sense that we put out the call and get definite on a date and place, since some of us are going to come from quite a distance.

I vote for Saturday Aug 10th, from 10am to late afternoon. People can drift off in the afternoon if they want.

10am - Meet somewhere. Check out the cars. Chat.

Noon - Go to some cool place for lunch with a big parking lot so we can park 20 Contours in a row.

2 pm - Fun run and photo shoot.

4pm - Go to someone's place (anyone local) and check out cars in greater detail. Check out people's mods and do some if so inclined.

Ideas? I'll do a poll on the date.

Kerry

Victoria, BC, Canada
S
S
Kman and Darren both live in that area, maybe they can be of assistance...

Black '99 Contour SVT.
Stereo Upgrades & Cosmetic Enhancements
...Always clean, Always mean.
L
leo Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Aug. 10th was what I had orignially hoped for. As for the time, If everyone thinks that they can get there at that time it's cool with me. I'm just not sure if that is a little too early for those people who will be traveling awhile. Maybe something a little later, like 2 Pm? The Everett Mall is also an easy place to find. Maybe we can meet at the food court. Anyone have any other suggestions, let us know.

99' contour sport
atx,new pedals and mesh grill, 98 TSW Zenon 17x7 225/45/17 toyo proxes, svt front brakes,svt springs and struts,sho shop y-pipe no cat, and sho shop
adapter for k&n cone air filter, sca 2 1/2" piping into two can styled magnaflows.
http://communities.msn.com/DeviousContour/contour.msnw
K
K
My opinion is we gotta meet earlier than 2pm if we wanna chat, then go for a drive, then chat some more. I'd rather leave early in the morning than have people come who have to run off to have dinner with the family. Where are people all coming from?

I'm in Victoria, and will leave from Vancouver (BC) the morning of. I figure the trip should take 2 hrs, plus border wait-time.

Kerry

Victoria, BC, Canada
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  kerrychin_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard