Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#144189 04/12/02 02:31 AM
N
OP Offline
N
I was at the Ford dealer today and for the first time took a look around the Cougar they had outside and found myself wondering, if it shares our platform, could we put the back seats from a Cougar in our car? The car was locked up so i couldn't get a real good look at things but it kinda looked like it might work. Anyone know one way or the other if this is feasable?

~Shawn Clone~

1999 SE Sport V6 MTX
Silver frost/Midnight Blue
BAT Euro Handling kit, SCA Cold Air intake, painted dash/calipers, Elky's mesh grille, bulitt fuel door,B&M shifter, ES motor mount inserts, OMP front strut tower brace, newest mod- HPP rear strut tower brace ...coming soon, Aussie Bar
Possabilities in the works: Custom CAI, Polished stainless shifter cover plate
#144190 04/12/02 02:38 AM
T
T
What are the differences? Do they look better.

#144191 04/12/02 03:16 AM
N
OP Offline
N
They are more of an individual bucket type seat. if you've ever seen the back seat of an 80's firebird they're kind of like that, and still have a 50/50 fold down back. the one I looked at also had a cupholder in between the two seats. I don't know if t would look good in a Contour or not, I'm just wondering what if.....
* edit* If you go to http://www.mercuryvehicles.com/vehicles/cougar/views.asp and check out 360 deg views, I THINK you'll be able to see them, you also seem to need quicktime, I'm in the process of trying this right now, and it doesn't seem to be working, try it and hopefully you have better luck than I.

~Shawn Clone~

1999 SE Sport V6 MTX
Silver frost/Midnight Blue
BAT Euro Handling kit, SCA Cold Air intake, painted dash/calipers, Elky's mesh grille, bulitt fuel door,B&M shifter, ES motor mount inserts, OMP front strut tower brace, newest mod- HPP rear strut tower brace ...coming soon, Aussie Bar
Possabilities in the works: Custom CAI, Polished stainless shifter cover plate
#144192 04/12/02 05:02 PM
E
E
Those look sweet!!!!! I wish I had the money to buy a set then try them out. If they fit, you would think the fronts also fit, correct? Then that would be sweet!!!!!

'95 Contour GL, zetec mtx, drop in K&N, exhaust res removed, 4 10" Kenwoods powered by 1000W Visonik amp, 4 5"x7"/6"x8" Visoniks

"Buy American or apply for Japanese welfare."

www.geocities.com/fordcontour05/contour.html

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard