Ground Control Coilovers
19" KMC Tensions (Gunmetal)

Silver 98 SVT
Ground Control Coilovers
19" KMC Suicides (Flat Black)
D
D
i dont care count me in.

'99 Contour SE Sport, 50k, V-6, ATX, T-Red, With Many many mods.
'99 GMC Sonoma SLS, 16k, 4-cyl, Summit white, not as many mods.

Founder of Ghost Tech Racing inc.
AIM-FordMondeoS
"Time does not exist in this dimention; but in a time and a place we know not of..." -A. P. Stidwell
K
K
Quote:
Originally posted by Corbett:
This thread is a classic example of how almost everyone on the CEG talks the talk, but doesnt walk the walk. Let's see, they did it with the Aussie Bar, The Vortech, and now these. Everyone *****es and moans about gettins something made and then when it comes out they dont want to spend the money. It's pretty pathetic atcually.[/end rant]

I agree...I almost feel bad about this option that we are wasting! I am not a big fan of the Z3 fenders but I almost feel obligated to do it just to help build the contour market a little.

I have a good feeling this is the reason you are parting out agent orange, right Tim?... or do we have a slightly faster car in the works wink

Ryan

Latest Mod: Mirko Splitter
X
X
Any news to how many Confirmed... If your off by one, I'll chip in to get these made... laugh

"I sense much beer in you....
Beer leads to intoxication, intoxication leads to hang over, hang over leads to suffering....., suffering leads to the dark side." -Chineseman 3:16

Steve Chang
99 Silver SVT #196 "ExtrudeHone"
Sponsored by Street-Concepts
174.2 fwhp @ 150.7 ft/lbs (218 hp @ crank) - Pre-Headers
SVT/SHO Society Vice President
XChang Designs
C
C
Quote:
Originally posted by Krafty:

I agree...I almost feel bad about this option that we are wasting! I am not a big fan of the Z3 fenders but I almost feel obligated to do it just to help build the contour market a little.

I have a good feeling this is the reason you are parting out agent orange, right Tim?... or do we have a slightly faster car in the works wink

Acutally I really have to cncentrate on school and I also need to save my money for other stuff too but I plan on getting back into the whole car thign when I am not in school and can afford it.

Tim
S
S
Quote:
Originally posted by Corbett:
This thread is a classic example of how almost everyone on the CEG talks the talk, but doesnt walk the walk. Let's see, they did it with the Aussie Bar, The Vortech, and now these. Everyone *****es and moans about gettins something made and then when it comes out they dont want to spend the money. It's pretty pathetic atcually.[/end rant]

Yup, I agree. I would love to get my hands on the Z3 fenders but I cant afford it now. frown

Kamil

99 SVT ~ "Black Beauty"
#2362 of 2760
DOB: 7/28/99

So far...
-20% tint w/ front tint strip
-Ding guards removed
-Fog light mod
-Alpine CDA-7875
-2 MTX T6000 12's
-MTX Thunder4202 amp
-FMS wires w/ Bosch +4's
-Mobil 1 ATX
H
H
Well ill buy them for sure! I would buy them even if i didnt want them cuz they need to start makin stuff for our cars! Ok but what i dont under stand is why they have to make a bunch at one time? why cant they just make one every time they get the money for one? And overprice it like they always do everything to make there profit?

98 Contour
Baby Blue
Eibach Springs
17' White Motegi MR12s
Sumitomo 205/40 tires
Mesh Grille
White Brake calipers
Pink Valve Cover
Removed Door Dings
2 Punch 12's
Jensen Amp
Side Marker Lights
Billet Antenna
White Girlie Girl Racing Sticker
Coming Soon..
Svt Body Kit
Dual Exhaust
Baby Blue Tint
Air Cylinders
http://gurlpages.com/girliegirltour/main.html
X
X
They have to see an interest AND the money to back up the new market they are wary of entering, since there was no MAJOR support in the Contour market before, and would be a major risk to spend the money and then when they don't sell, small companies can say 'bye-bye' to their business... smile

"I sense much beer in you....
Beer leads to intoxication, intoxication leads to hang over, hang over leads to suffering....., suffering leads to the dark side." -Chineseman 3:16

Steve Chang
99 Silver SVT #196 "ExtrudeHone"
Sponsored by Street-Concepts
174.2 fwhp @ 150.7 ft/lbs (218 hp @ crank) - Pre-Headers
SVT/SHO Society Vice President
XChang Designs
R
R
I'll definately take a pair! I get my paycheck on Monday so I'll have $100 to send them. My question is if the fenders sell well, how good is the possibility of a hood and especially a body kit? My stock hood weighs to much and the body kit would definately be sweet! I'm tired of only having 2 kits for the contour the SVT and the way too pricey Saleen kit(even though it is cool as h*ll! Any definate answers on the hood though? I'm sure at least twenty-five people with a contour wants those fenders.

1989 Plymouth Sundance 2.5L:
Comp Cams Camshaft, Overbored TB, Ported Intake and Exhuast Manifolds, Mopar Performance 20% Bigger Fuel Injector, Mopar Performance Computer, Mopar Performance Modified Distributor.

2000 Zetec ATX
Gutted Airbox
Removed door ding thingamagigys
Replaced Stock Exhuast (for now), IAT Mod, Future reciepient of HMS Stage II Turbo someday.

2001 Electric Green Mustang V6 AODE
Stock for now, really big plans soon!!!
-----------------------------
Faster than a speeding Diahatsu!
B
B
well if my bro decides to get an svt next year, he'll definetly take a pair!

Jim Hahn
1996 T-Red Contour SE
2002 Black Mazda MP5
Latest mods: sho shop off road y-pipe
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard