Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
K
KC LX Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Anyone that has financed or leased from Ford Credit, check this out:

http://www.msnbc.com/news/753126.asp

Graduate: Bob Bondurant 2-day Specialty Grand Prix Road Racing course, Bridgestone 1-day Winter Driving School
2000/2001 Crown Autocross Club Street Modified Ladies Champion
D
D
aw dammit - I hope I wasn't on that list frown

125.2 FWHP - 126.5 FWTQ
SVT exhaust (#4 of 9) - B&M FPR - Custom CAI - bnoon optimized TB #1 & 2 (beat that!!)
Black '98.5 SE Zetec MTX
Best quote seen in a chat - "Jinx 12345678910 you owe me a naked picture of yourself!"
A
A
WTF!!!!! mad I would be seriouslly pissed off if my credit got screwed up due to that. mad

99' tropic green SVT
2558/2760
born on 08/06/99
KKM, resonator removed, B&M short throw, SHO shop y-pipe w/cat,
Pioneer deck, Boston Accoustics 10" rallys, MTX thunder amp
M
M
I'd expect them to pay off my Lincoln. laugh Can you say Class Action Lawsuit?

Don't listen to me. I'm just rambling.

solefood rocks!
Dandridge is the most sophisticated blonde ever!
I luv my hubby!

http://hightowerperformance.com/
O
O
Hope that's just current customers.. I paid off my loan last February. frown

Quote:
Originally posted by Mushu:
I'd expect them to pay off my Lincoln. laugh Can you say Class Action Lawsuit?

Don't listen to me. I'm just rambling.
Lincoln = Contour SE for me... call me when you talk to the lawyer laugh just kidding

Quality is remembered long after cost is forgotten.

...Oh sorry I guess I am just another stupid kid who doesn't know anything...
L
L
mad

2000 Contour Zetec ATX
Hector
Mods...I got em'
"Contour grills, Contour bills, check out the oil my Contour spills."
2.SLO = 17.6 at 80mph
My profile
T
TLP Offline
T
Be glad it happend here. Most of you who have credit cards or who have applied for one in the past year have given your ssn, dob full credit history etc to forginers. Amex , Visa etc they all use forgien call centers now! Amex uses India, at least here if your stuff is stolen the FBI or Police may look into it. overseas the police have better things to do! So if one day you end up buying a boat load of stuff over the net and it ends up being shipped to India who ya gonna call???? Heck they might steal your ID and then one day you will wind up on the shores of this nation as a imigrant, you might already work at the seven eleven? wink

M
M
I used to work for First USA (sux) and I can honestly tell you their security is non existent. They do not shred anything that I ever saw. Credit Card #'s get written down all the time & then thrown away. All you have to do is go in their trash dumpsters. Plus I found a piece of paper out in the parking lot that all of someone's info on it. Hell after I left I discovered that 1/2 my personal paper work had CC #'s on them. In training they showed us all how to look up celebrities and all sorts of crap. I will never have a Capitol One card. On the plus side I do know if you don't have late fees all the time & you get one if you call up there and ask nice you have about a 70-80% chance of them going ok its off. Now this is depending on who you get. Some people work there just because they love to argue.

solefood rocks!
Dandridge is the most sophisticated blonde ever!
I luv my hubby!

http://hightowerperformance.com/
P
P
This is why I carefully review my credit card statements every month. Had someone get my CC# a few years back (still not sure how) and try to order a bunch of stuff. Nice MBNA Platinum waived the $50 liability and it cost me nothing. I actually have the address they were going to ship a new TV to, but I'm not going to that neighborhood!

Also, check your credit report every year or two just to make sure there is nothing fishy on there. The last thing you want to find out when you go to finance a car or house is that your identity has been stolen and you have $100K in loans out in your name.

1998 Silver Frost SVT Contour born on...8/28/01[/i]
American Iron Shootout Radial Tire 2 Class Champion, Cecil County Dragway April 20, 2002
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard