Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
I will be at Import Fusion at the Convention Center in downtown Pittsburgh, PA. It is from 5-11 and should be a really nice show for Pittsburgh. It has gotten bigger each year and I expect nothing less this year since we are inside. The name does not do the show justice because there are just as many domestics at these shows now as imports. Please come down check it out Raven Riley and friends will be there.

CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
Originally posted by BaggedSVT:
I will be at Import Fusion at the Convention Center in downtown Pittsburgh, PA. It is from 5-11 and should be a really nice show for Pittsburgh. It has gotten bigger each year and I expect nothing less this year since we are inside. The name does not do the show justice because there are just as many domestics at these shows now as imports. Please come down check it out Raven Riley and friends will be there.

I went last year and enjoyed it a lot. I know I'm def. coming Saturday so I'll look for your car. I assume it will be in the show with your club, right?

Ryan, we'll be coming down around 6:30 or 7 you want to meet up? I have some guys from NECO.org maybe meeting up and cruising down with me. Let me know either on here or give my cell a call.

Anyone else who would like to meet up let me know.

98.5 SVT E0 Black/Midnight Blue All stock for now except the Cross Drill & Slotted Rotors and the Pioneer/Eclipse/Audiobahn system......more to come in the future.
G
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
G
I will definitely be there. just let me know what time we're meeting and where.

~Ryan 1999 T-Red SVT Contour 41k Miles #1701 / 2760 B&M, Custom Y-Pipe, Alpine HU, Pioneer 6x8's & 6x9's
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
Originally posted by Guitarman19853:
I will definitely be there. just let me know what time we're meeting and where.

Well I'm meeting the Cougar guys at the Westmoreland Mall in Greensburg at 6 and then heading toward Pittsburgh. I've got 2 of them so far and a possible 3rd. Let me know where you want to meet. We could swing by the Monroeville Mall and meet you, I don't know what's close to you or where you want to meet. Let me know.

98.5 SVT E0 Black/Midnight Blue All stock for now except the Cross Drill & Slotted Rotors and the Pioneer/Eclipse/Audiobahn system......more to come in the future.
G
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
G
i'm on the other side of pittsburgh so the monroeville mall isnt practical if we are just going to the show. maybe i can just meet you there

~Ryan 1999 T-Red SVT Contour 41k Miles #1701 / 2760 B&M, Custom Y-Pipe, Alpine HU, Pioneer 6x8's & 6x9's
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
Originally posted by Guitarman19853:
i'm on the other side of pittsburgh so the monroeville mall isnt practical if we are just going to the show. maybe i can just meet you there

Sounds good. You just want me to give you a call when we're getting on 376 and you can start making your way to the show?

G
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
G
yeah sounds good

G
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
G
I can't make the show, but I'd definately be up for a QS&L meet again. Let me know when is good for everyone.

Scott Mabe I WILL be Phil. 1999 Contour SVT, Tropic Green BAT kit, K&N RU-3530+MAF, Magnecore 8.5mm, some audio goodies, Hightowers, Knauberized, tatoo by Parkedcar.
G
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by getsum111:
I can't make the show, but I'd definately be up for a QS&L meet again. Let me know when is good for everyone.

Scott, we're thinking (or at least what I gathered from this thread) to go to QS&L tonight after the show. and actually, i think the best one to go to would be the one in cranberry. so if you'd be around tonight, we may be over there. Let me know if you get this before 7. if you dont get this till after 7, and you want to come, give me a call so that i can let you know when we're going to leave the show.

G
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
G
nevermind, apparently we arnt going to QS&L tonight

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard