Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
C
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
C
not sure if this is a repost but it's kinda neat...

"What did you think about that Dorothy girl?" "The whole Judy Garland thing kinda turned me on. That doesn't make me some sort of fag does it? "Nah baby, your money." 98 Black SVT #3560 of 6535
M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
SECK SEE!!

1998 Mercury Mystique LS - Looking for SVT EXHAUST, SVT Rear bumper (silver frost) and ANY rocker mouldings (side skirts)
E
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
E
Well that is kind of interesting. Is it a concept car or some one off build or showcar? Or what? I kind of like those wheels, different. Must be tough to clean though!

MUST SELL - ECM computer new for a 98 V6 mtx + pats Now trolling in a Red Nissan 4 x 4
T
I have no life
I have no life
T
So the exhaust exits out of the front?

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
WTF wheels

E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
the only thing i like is the doors.
haha

so it looks the car is ambidextrous...
no getting any road head in that car, the chick will be bumping into the wrong stick!

NY State Trooper: So what makes your car so special to have SVT all over it? Me: Er...It was made by Fords SPECIAL Vehicle Team?
A
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
A
if it happens, its a promise that ever car in the next 20 years will have it. The Mercades S class was always the first to have everthing, power windows, power locks, heated seats, ABS, and so on... Every time a new one comes out it shows off some sweet new feature... Like the current new one has infared cameras that display the road in front of your car at night on in the gauge cluser (which is one big LCD screen) as clear as day. I love how futurisitic the car looks, I would change the rims though, they just dont seem to flow with the rest of the car...

I love the idea and setup though.

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Alot of people still havent grasped the whole driving concept with a steering wheel and pedals, and we expect them to be able to drive with a joystick??

Alex '99 SVT Contour -=|WANTED: Vortech, working or not |=-
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
Fugly. Those wheels are hideous! I personally don't think the joystick will EVER replace the steering wheel. Too expensive and impractical to do drive-by-wire when a simple mechanical connection provides superior performance and feedback. Nifty solution to the LHD/RHD situation though. Looks like the displays can be switched to either side.

BrApple-its all in the way it is presented...but everythign on my resume is all me TexasRealtor-I hope you spelling improves on your resume. MxRacer-ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ironyville. population, texasrelator.
Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Originally posted by Pudmunkie:
Alot of people still havent grasped the whole driving concept with a steering wheel and pedals, and we expect them to be able to drive with a joystick??

X2!!!

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard