Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by TheeSVTShow:
I got cleared for the bank loan and everyhting, I am saying my parents wouldn't let it happen because I was in school and they didn't want me to have to worry about car payments.....still a mama's boy I know, but I am back in school and rents free here. Sure down the road I shall pick something up that is nice.

Oh, I see. That makes sense, and I am sure that you will pick up something really good too.

Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Chris,
Is the intake shield on the SVT a one off?

Former - 98 CSVT E0 T-Red 4/4/97 #173 of 6535 Dear Santa
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by 69Boss302:
Chris,

Yes, unfortunately it is. We were going to have them, and other types mass produced in carbon fibre, but the company that built us our prototype (EXPENSIVE!!!!), decided to stop making CF parts, and this was right after we started to get orders for CF heat shields. Needless to say, it's not in the works to get any more made.

C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by Chris@CTA:
Chris,

Yes, unfortunately it is. We were going to have them, and other types mass produced in carbon fibre, but the company that built us our prototype (EXPENSIVE!!!!), decided to stop making CF parts, and this was right after we started to get orders for CF heat shields. Needless to say, it's not in the works to get any more made.

Well I was going to ask about it too, but I got beat to it.

The other question I wanted to ask was about CF sail panels. IIRC you had them listed earlier this year, but they are gone now. What's up with those?

Tony 1998 SVT Contour (B/MB) #542 3L 1998 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1266 parts car 2000 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1533 3L swap to begin!
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by CSVT1214:
Originally posted by [Email:
Chris@CTA][/Email]
Chris,

The other question I wanted to ask was about CF sail panels. IIRC you had them listed earlier this year, but they are gone now. What's up with those?

Well, since Carbon Fibre One went belly up, they were the ones making the CF sails. I'll let you in on a secret, I have one set still in an envelope that I had ordered for my car. I didn't install them, as I wasn't sure what route I was going to take with the CF parts.

C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by Chris@CTA:
Originally posted by [Email:
Chris@CTA][/Email]
Chris,

Well, since Carbon Fibre One went belly up, they were the ones making the CF sails. I'll let you in on a secret, I have one set still in an envelope that I had ordered for my car. I didn't install them, as I wasn't sure what route I was going to take with the CF parts.

PM being sent right now.

Tony 1998 SVT Contour (B/MB) #542 3L 1998 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1266 parts car 2000 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1533 3L swap to begin!
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
C

PM being sent right now.

PM replied, sorry for the delayed reply, as I was out all day.

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard