Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
C
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
C
So I have been reading forums for a good while now and it just finally occured to me how great CEG is. I mean I often stop by ChicagoCeg.com and the attitude there isn't professional at all and it seems more BS than actual talk.

I know svtperformance.com isn't so great for Contours but the same old people only troll around there the entire time.

I don't know about you guys but I think CEG is great... is it because the Moderators?

R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Love them or hate them - CEG is the way it is primarily because of the Forum Rules set in place (IMO, particularly rules 2, 4, and 6). They set a standard and maturity level that everyone is expected to follow. The moderators can't catch everything, but are certainly effective in keeping most people in line as well.

You'll notice this especially because the same people post between CEG and subforum-sites like ChicagoCEG. The way they act however on each site is dependent largely on the rules set in place or general standards.

M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
the people here are of a higher quality. it is scary going to other sites and seeing the way people act.

Oo (xxx)oO o xxxxxxxx o
H
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
H
I didn't even find out about CEG until a year before I sold my Contour. I've driven a Focus since then but still I come here over FocalJet just because of the people on here.

2003 Ford Focus ZX3 "Tarmac" http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2352003
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by Honkeytonk Monkey:
I didn't even find out about CEG until a year before I sold my Contour. I've driven a Focus since then but still I come here over FocalJet just because of the people on here.

ur serious?

99 TRed Contour SVT # 1853 out of 2760 230.2 WHP @ 6500 237.0 WTR @ 2250
Originally posted by MxRacer:
Originally posted by RawBurt:
I'll be keeping it to myself, until the time comes. It'll be hard to find.

much like your weiner.

W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Originally posted by Tourige:

ur serious?

No, he's lying to you

www.geocities.com/jesusfr7282000 Biblical principles work, there are no exceptions. 99 Suburban 03 Silverado 70 Skylark 79 Electra
K
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
K
Originally posted by Tourige:

ur serious?

He must be, I'm doing the exact same thing. I've changed my Mystique for the Focus ST in April of last year, but none of the Focus forums even comes close to the quality of CEG - even with the occasional flame wars.

Oh, how I wish for a FEG! :-)

Kyo 1997 Mystique GS Duratec ATX -- sold 2005 Focus ST - Quicker! - Still a Duratec!
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
It's all really simple as to why CEG is better than anywhere else.

Where else are you going to find an Elky?

Former - 98 CSVT E0 T-Red 4/4/97 #173 of 6535 Dear Santa
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by 69Boss302:

The top of todras' head?

Alex '99 SVT Contour -=|WANTED: Vortech, working or not |=-
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by Pudmunkie:
Originally posted by 69Boss302:

The top of todras' head?

These boards are of higher quality as Mikey said. Too many other boards just bash people. In fact, a guy bashed my car for being what it is, and, oh snap- he works with me now. Small world sometimes. He doesn't even act the way he does on the forums.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard