Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
M
Is Standard auto wreckers (Markham rd / Steeles) the only yard that prides itself on allowing you to get in there and pul parts of cars for a cheap price in Ontario? I was just wondering, because a lot of the times they don't have what I need or decide that they have the right to charge me way too much for osmething I spend my good hard time parting out while they decide to take a 100% mark up on it. Any ideas guys?

1998 Mercury Mystique LS - Looking for SVT EXHAUST, SVT Rear bumper (silver frost) and ANY rocker mouldings (side skirts)
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Nope!
Cooksville wreckers
B and D weckers
and sometimes John's unique auto parts has some tours.

Last edited by chongo; 07/22/06 12:33 PM.

1996 2.5LT V6 Contour ATX My Tour+help/info pics E0 rims, Gutted Pre-Cats,CTA Custom Exhaust & Intake, Diablo Chip.
Y
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
Y
how do these places werk ? i just need the V6 dipstick , i have a I4 dipstick now & have to get the techs to measure the oil by the containers they empty from !

it's like $40 from Ford , so how would a wrecker compare ?

do you really need to take out alot of parts to make it worth the trip ?

M
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
M
no, just go to the yard, find the same car as yours or a car with the same motor and engine, and take the stick, put it in your bag if you don't want to pay or pay the $0.50 they're asking for it.

1998 Mercury Mystique LS - Looking for SVT EXHAUST, SVT Rear bumper (silver frost) and ANY rocker mouldings (side skirts)
E
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
E
aRGH sTandard auto wreckers, I love it how I am suppose to climb 3 wobbly cars then attempt to remove a hood from a massive height and risk death lol oh man, nonetheless i still need a hood so if anyone has a pre-98 or knows where one is cheap cheap cheap you know the drill yaaaaa thanks~

-JD. 1996/V6/LX. Killer Bass, & A Few Other Mods.
E
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
E
check
Car-Part.com
it has all the wreckers around the area with phone numbers and there webpages

1995 MYSTIQUE 2.0L -16" SVT wheels -Custom intake with HKS filter -audiobahn/pioneer stereo -Graphite grey met -Netherlands Plates
S
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
S
Erin Auto Wreckers in Erin, ontario has 4 or so contours last I went. and you pull the parts yourself

91 Mazda 323 -soon to have 1.6l turbo swap 95 Ford Contour -stock

Moderated by  Gerald_dup1, mbb41_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard