Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
i dont know what you guys are talking about. that is a great car, with great milage, for a great price! i mean really!...who wouldnt want one wiper, or fake disk brakes. the yellow stripe really makes it look like its going super fast too! maybe it even has a fake blow off valve so people think its a super race car!!

kevin m 98 T-red mystique gs zetec ATX | my ride |
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
Originally posted by mystiquevltwin:
i dont know what you guys are talking about. that is a great car, with great milage, for a great price! i mean really!...who wouldnt want one wiper, or fake disk brakes. the yellow stripe really makes it look like its going super fast too! maybe it even has a fake blow off valve so people think its a super race car!!

Nutty!

BrApple-its all in the way it is presented...but everythign on my resume is all me TexasRealtor-I hope you spelling improves on your resume. MxRacer-ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ironyville. population, texasrelator.
J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
I've seen this car in Tampa. I was going to go back and take a picture but it wasn't a good part of town. What a pos.

Jim T.

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats".--H.L. Mencken Bumper sticker, OXYMORON #65 - Liberal Thinker
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S

Rick 98 Red CSVT #6 of 6535 Born Nov. 12, 1996 02 Jeep Liberty Limited 79 Datsun 280ZX w/ 355sbc
P
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
P
Or a real engine.

"Mod your car tastefully because other people have to look at it." -Me
S
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
S
That thing is just fugly. I feel bad for whoever "wins" it becuase I know I would laugh at them.

P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Seeing poop like that makes me love my car again.

<-Dinky wheels ftw! Edit- someone should find out if that is paint of vinyl

Last edited by Pre98; 07/14/06 10:57 PM.
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
i love how people thing yellow goes with any color scheme.

Jim Hahn 1996 T-Red Contour SE Reborn 4/6/04 3.0L swap and Arizona Dyno Chip Turbo Kit 364 whp, 410 wtq @ 4,700 rpm
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
Originally posted by beyondloadedSE:
i love how people think yellow goes with any color scheme.

Wha-cha!! Fixed! The Spelling Nazi strikes again!

BrApple-its all in the way it is presented...but everythign on my resume is all me TexasRealtor-I hope you spelling improves on your resume. MxRacer-ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ironyville. population, texasrelator.
E
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
E
"HEY!!! LOOK AT ME!!!! My parents didn't give me enough attention!!!!! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK!!!!! And I am trying to compensate for something as well"

That is what goes threw my head when I see cars like that.
I wish I was rich so I could by all the cars like that and crush them or make them look decent again so I can give them to people who deserve them.

95 SE MTX svt exhaust intake deer killer
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard