Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
H
H
Quote:
remember great power comes w/ great responsibility
hahaha, i think rara just finished watching spiderman.

...and yes, I did SEARCH first before asking.

AIM:omegazodiac

95 gl
99 contour svt #1750/2760
built 4/6/99
black/tan
plates, not personalized (###-REV)
amsoil series 2000 oil & filter~amsoil tranny fluid cocktail~tint: 35% windshield/front doors,20% rear window/rear doors~black oval/rear strip~nyceboi rear emblem~aussie grills~hella led sidemarkers~piaa superwhite low's~piaa extreme reverse lights~door dingless (knauberized)~hood liner removed~black '95 sail panels~trunk cargo net~mondeo hood struts~ford racing red 9mm wires~autolite double plat plugs~jensen hu~recontented dash clock(it rocks)~clifford ag4 security
R
Administrator
Administrator
R
Quote:
Originally posted by hmouta:
Quote:
remember great power comes w/ great responsibility
hahaha, i think rara just finished watching spiderman.
I went and saw spiderman the week it came out, but I have been saying that since long before the recent spiderman movie.

It's all about balance.

bcphillips@peoplepc.com
So, will this work with EEC-IV Contours/Mystiques?

UBRF.org , Western New York's Premiere Automotive Forum.

Yeah, I got some bolt-ons.
Car Pics
Video of Brullen cat-back on a \'95 SE
How-to: Short Shifter for Pre-98 MTX

"heres the deal $2 grand buy in winner gets the cash and the girl and the respect. We'll race from 0 to Inf. until I win." - someone on the internet
R
R
You guy's better listen to Rara and Terry! Having been involved with EEC Tuners for about 3 years I have seen first hand what can happen if you get in there tinkering with things you do not have a complete understanding of what it is your doing and the consaquences involved! They are a great tuning tool, However they are also the proverbial pin in the grenade and you WILL NOT get a second chance if you pull it! I'm not judging anyones ability just warning you. smile

J
OP Offline
J
Quote:
Originally posted by 1st 3L 95SE Wannabe:
So, will this work with EEC-IV Contours/Mystiques?
I will have a program for ALL Contours and Mystiques. Also I will give you the Maf curve for the Ford 80mm maf ... an EXCELENT upgrade ... perhapse one of the best on the market.

14.6 out of a 12 valve 3.0 Taurus
A wise man once said, rather then watch a girl wrestle I would rather see her box.
R
R
35HP!!!!! I can't wait for this. Could it be possible for some1 over the net to make set-up for my car and e-mail it to me, and then I put it on my chip using the software??? I am no where near capable of programming it myself.

"Wow, that sank fast." "Yeah, like a rock."
96 Contour GL ATX
9mm Ford Racing Wires; 2 Resonators down, 1 to go;"Special airbox"; many mods planned
Sony CD player: 50wattsx4;remote;
Speakers=50 watt Pioneer 6x8s
Ross Evans smile
R
R
Quote:
Originally posted by Redcon96I4:
35HP!!!!! I can't wait for this. Could it be possible for some1 over the net to make set-up for my car and e-mail it to me, and then I put it on my chip using the software??? I am no where near capable of programming it myself.
Yes someone can email you tuner files. While the tuner is a great tool you would be hard pressed to obtain 35HP from using one. The only way you would get anything near that is for the stock ECU mapping to be WAY OFF. So bad in fact the car would barely run. Dont get me wrong it is a great tool, but it is not going to give you the kick in the a$$ that alot of you seem to think it will. What it will do is alow you to tune your ECU to accomodate the modifications you do. wink

Quote:
Originally posted by RedSVT:
Dont get me wrong it is a great tool, but it is not going to give you the kick in the a$$ that alot of you seem to think it will.
Not if I'm getting it for the 3L swap on a '95 with EEC-IV. smile

UBRF.org , Western New York's Premiere Automotive Forum.

Yeah, I got some bolt-ons.
Car Pics
Video of Brullen cat-back on a \'95 SE
How-to: Short Shifter for Pre-98 MTX

"heres the deal $2 grand buy in winner gets the cash and the girl and the respect. We'll race from 0 to Inf. until I win." - someone on the internet
R
R
Quote:
Originally posted by 1st 3L 95SE Wannabe:
Quote:
Originally posted by RedSVT:
[b]Dont get me wrong it is a great tool, but it is not going to give you the kick in the a$$ that alot of you seem to think it will.
Not if I'm getting it for the 3L swap on a '95 with EEC-IV. smile [/b]
NO! If your going to get 35HP more than a stock 3.0 then you will need to do much more than get a tuner. wink

R
R
I didn't mean 35hp. I thought that's what it said. It said 25%. Will I be able to tune it to work with the rockets I'm attaching to each side of my Contour?

"Wow, that sank fast." "Yeah, like a rock."
96 Contour GL ATX
9mm Ford Racing Wires; 2 Resonators down, 1 to go;"Special airbox"; many mods planned
Sony CD player: 50wattsx4;remote;
Speakers=50 watt Pioneer 6x8s
Ross Evans smile
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard