Next Thread
Print Thread
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
in my Mazda 6S to keep my A/C cold...

i checked it, was at 30 - didn't feel cold, so i put in 10oz of R134 and now it feels warmer - i think i overfilled (at 42 now)

the gauge i have shows the 'blue zone' between 25-45

can anyone help? the mazdaforums are kindof 'flat' right now....

'04 Mazda6S MTX Injen CAI, 18% Tint, Magnaflow Catback, CPE-MAFc My Mazda6 PICS Toadster's Website
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
don't forget that you need to adjust the presure that you read for "full" based on the ambient temp

for all engines 16 Oz

A/C system specs

Last edited by BrApple-SeVT; 07/11/06 01:32 PM.

- 95 Mystique LS - Zetec/5spd - 99 Contour SeVT Sport - Duratec/5spd Official NE-CEG Contour/Mustang Family
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I know if you over fill, it wont get cold just like if it was low.

"Moore has also accused the American people of being the stupidest, most naive people on the face of the Earth. And after last weekend, he's got the box office numbers to prove it!"
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by 99blacksesport:

yup - i think i overfilled, the air is sometimes musty and then sometimes blazing cold...plus the compressor is making funny noises at me this morning... gotta bleed some off

'04 Mazda6S MTX Injen CAI, 18% Tint, Magnaflow Catback, CPE-MAFc My Mazda6 PICS Toadster's Website
F
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
Originally posted by Toadster:

yup - i think i overfilled, the air is sometimes musty and then sometimes blazing cold...plus the compressor is making funny noises at me this morning... gotta bleed some off

Perhaps you should let a trained professional work on your car and not some Computer Engineer

Money doesn't always bring happiness. People with ten million dollars are no happier than people with nine million dollars ~ Hobart Brown
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by Fmr12B:
Originally posted by Toadster:

Perhaps you should let a trained professional work on your car and not some Computer Engineer

smarta$$

i used to do it on the SVT - worked like a charm, i just think i overfilled

Link Copied to Clipboard