Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#1605912 07/07/06 03:55 PM
X
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
So last night I decide to go for a run with the dog. It was getting dark out, and I was getting tired as I was finishing the end of approx 4-5 mile run.

So there I am running, with the dog by my side and ipod in hand, when I see a really nice M3 drive by out of the corner of my eye. I turn to get a good look and BAM!

Next thing I know, my foot got caught-up on an uneven patch of sidewalk, which launched me into the air and crashing onto the concrete. I managed to drop the leash, so I wouldn't take the dog down with me, but ended up landing on my ipod, messing up the dispaly, and tearing some skin off my arm and leg.

To add insult to injury, there were a couple kids, maybe 6-8 years old that saw what happened, and I hear "Holy crap, that guy got f^cked-up!"

I couldn't believe these little brats were talking like that! Man my mother would have had soap in my mouth before I even thought of saying that!

Sorry for the pointless post, just thought i'd share since I am bored at work, and sore from the collision

Originally posted by Chickens:
Religion can't do much for ashholes (unless you are an alterboy)

98.5 Se w/SVT mods 98 E0 SVT~ sold
#1605913 07/07/06 04:01 PM
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
sux dood...

If it makes you feel any better, I was drunk last Friday, tried standing on one of those nylon folding camp chairs & flipped over it. The top of the back post (that holds the backrest) jammed into my stomach while the legs flipped towards me & I landed on two of those w/ my thighs. I have melon sized BLACK bruises on my legs & it still hurts to walk...the dog was watching & snickering

1999 Sportage 4x4...don't go there, it was free ....______o_o .../_l l__\____\ ..|--l l__----[]\|/[] .....................oo =( )_)----( )_)--)_)
#1605914 07/07/06 04:11 PM
F
Smurfette
Smurfette
F
I laughed at the kid's swearing part, not at the fall.

sorry to hear you did not enjoy your trip...

Kim 1995 Contour GL Needs less "needs more"
#1605915 07/07/06 04:24 PM
T
TGO Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
one time i was running on the boardwalk, and my shoelace got untied...i stepped on it and tripped. Launched myself into the air - i was actually going pretty fast. Anyway, i tried to roll it out, but failed miserably and wound up with @$$ splinters. sucked.

1999 Silver Frost SVT #609 of 2760 Quaife, lightened SVT Flywheel, SPEC stage II clutch, removed resonator, k&n drop in - various other goodies too.
#1605916 07/07/06 04:29 PM
R
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
R
I walked in to a glass door once, in a mall. I was bookin' it, too, trying to run to the toy store!

I hit the glass wall/door, busted my nose (which began bleeding). I then had to find my mom in the mall, because of the blood, so I was walking with my freakin' head DOWN, and my hand cupped underneath my nose (filling up with blood because I was an idiot and wouldn't look up)

Well, there I am walking with my head down, and what do I do? I walk in to a low-mounted shelf in the clothing store where I knew I would find my mom. cut my head open and knocked myself on the ground.

So, now I have a cut head (bleeding) and a bloody nose, with a palm full of blood from the nose. I reach up, and grab my head in pain, and smear the blood across my face and hair. The people that saw me fall over see a 10 year old kid with a RED FACE AND HAIR (like... COVERED!!!), dripping in blood, and crying. They must've thought I had been shot!

the floor looked like a murder scene, my shirt was drenched in blood as it was, and now I was covered from my hair to my chin!! lol

THAT was a sucky day! Sorry to hear about your fall, hope you feel better!

'99 CSVT - Silver #222/276 In a constant state of blow-off euphoria.
Originally posted by Kremitthefrog:
I like to wear dresses and use binoculars to watch grandmas across the street.

#1605917 07/07/06 04:34 PM
X
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
Originally posted by frenchblueC2:
I laughed at the kid's swearing part, not at the fall.

sorry to hear you did not enjoy your trip...

It's all good, I was actually laughing to myself after i fell. I can't think of anythig funnier than watching someone fall, especially their facial reactions and how they try to play it off like it didn't happen!

Originally posted by TGO:
one time i was running on the boardwalk, and my shoelace got untied...i stepped on it and tripped. Launched myself into the air - i was actually going pretty fast. Anyway, i tried to roll it out, but failed miserably and wound up with @$$ splinters. sucked.

Damn that is worse than me fosho!

Originally posted by Chickens:
Religion can't do much for ashholes (unless you are an alterboy)

98.5 Se w/SVT mods 98 E0 SVT~ sold
#1605918 07/07/06 04:36 PM
E
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
E
I once had a pretty serious mountain bike crash. It was when I lived in Utah and I was out on Antelope Island riding. I crashed on the downhill, so I was going pretty fast. A Boy Scout troop was hiking and found me not too long after the crash I guess. Apparently I told them I was fine.

I don't remember any of this. I overheard them back at the parking lot later after I walked back down. They (including the adults) were saying that they saw this guy crashed up there, but he said he was OK...

Just last week, I was in the shower. My kids crashed it and came in (they are still little). I had crouched down to wash one of the kiddies hair and stood up with my back right into the faucet. WOW that hurt. It was bleeding, and cruised up bad. It still hurts a lot and it's been nearly a week!

I guess I'm just clumbsy.

Feel better, crap happens!

MUST SELL - ECM computer new for a 98 V6 mtx + pats Now trolling in a Red Nissan 4 x 4
#1605919 07/07/06 04:37 PM
T
I have no life
I have no life
T
Did you look back at the ground and swear at it? That's what I do. Like it was something that grew out of the ground that did it.

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
#1605920 07/07/06 04:37 PM
T
TGO Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
yeah well you could imagine the conversation with my mother afterwards. "hey ma, could you do me a favor??"

1999 Silver Frost SVT #609 of 2760 Quaife, lightened SVT Flywheel, SPEC stage II clutch, removed resonator, k&n drop in - various other goodies too.
#1605921 07/07/06 04:42 PM
G
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
G
i was walking with a group of 8 freinds and family when i was about 10 i triped over some crack in the sidewalk and all but 2 of the 8 people triped on me and fell on me

1996 zetec atx 19.3381 at 71.51 mph 1/4 mile click me for an interesting sitea wbsite you should check outjoined the 100k+ club 5/21/06
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard