Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#1603507 07/04/06 02:22 PM
N
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
N
Hello I've been lurking around here for a while and just decided to join up. So I figured I'd show off the pair of cars I currently own.

The First is a 99 Mercury Mystique Zetec Auto GS very plain and 51,000 miles. Currently and for the past 5 months its been hopping from ford repair shop to repair shop and 2000+ dollars and it still doesn't run.

So while thats things is still getting "fixed" I purchased a 2000 SVT Contour 53,000 miles with everything including a $1000+ dollar sound system that doesn't work. But its a much more entertaining car then the mystique with was a little too little old lady style for me.

The dash is horribly warped much worse then my Mystique but the dash cover makes it bearable. Thanks for looking!

A
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
A
hey, I saw that SVT on e-bay... I distintly remember it because of the ghetto dash cover... But thats cool, id do the same thing if I had the dash warp problem... There is a kit you can buy to fix it, although it a little pricey...

Nice looking cars, the SVT looks brand new still.

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?
N
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
N
Originally posted by AliasJerkââ??¢:
hey, I saw that SVT on e-bay... I distintly remember it because of the ghetto dash cover... But thats cool, id do the same thing if I had the dash warp problem... There is a kit you can buy to fix it, although it a little pricey...

I dont think it was on ebay as I was looking there for some time for a SVT contour, I found this on in the local auto trader.

ANd Whats this kit you speak of do tell! The only thing I've seen is an earlier style air vent drilled on top of it.

M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
What shops do you take it to!? They must be retarded, I seriously do not understand how a car can have 2k into it at shops and still NOT run. Argh.

Cars look great tho, I like the cougar.

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Welcome aboard.

Nice rides.

'95 CGL ZMTX - DOB: 8/94 - Daily Driver - 271k & counting - Ractive muffler,MSD ignition coil,KEM 8mm wires,Pre98 SE 7 spoke rims,KVR CF brake pads,Post98 sail panels,Sony Xplod HU,Pioneer 3-way 6x9's '89 Mazda B2200 - Under Construction
N
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
N
Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoSho:
What shops do you take it to!? They must be retarded, I seriously do not understand how a car can have 2k into it at shops and still NOT run. Argh.

Cars look great tho, I like the cougar.

Yeah I know 2 ford dealerships that couldn't figgure out whats wrong with the car, one Sunset Ford wanted me to buy a new engine for it. Saying it had low compression on every cylinder . I'm one of those every 3000 mile kind of guy so no way was this the problem. I had another ford dealer check that out and came up with 125 125 117 125 for the compression with a weak number 3 cylinder. The cars ben a realy headache as the check engine light never goes away allways saying its running rich eventhough the emmisions are fine. Oh well hopefully the current auto repair place will be able to get it fixed.

T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Looking good... how bout some pictures of the car in the garage? ;0

L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Welcome!
Your rides look nice.
I hope they get the mechanical issues with the Mystique worked out for you. It looks like it's in nice shape.

T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by AliasJerkââ??¢:

Grab a pre-98 dash and the plastic trim and srew that in, insta fix.

99 TRed Contour SVT # 1853 out of 2760 230.2 WHP @ 6500 237.0 WTR @ 2250
Originally posted by MxRacer:
Originally posted by RawBurt:
I'll be keeping it to myself, until the time comes. It'll be hard to find.

much like your weiner.

CEG\'er
CEG\'er
Originally posted by Schnad:
Looking good... how bout some pictures of the car in the garage? ;0

My thoughts exactly, i wanna see some pics fo the cougar in the garage!!!!

1998 mystique 4 banger atx (wrecked) 1998 mystique V6 MTX --magnaflow muffler-no res, open cone intake(Ractive filter)
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard