Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#1596839 06/23/06 12:53 AM
B
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
B
I thought this looked kind of cool for only $100.

http://item.express.ebay.com/Consumer-Electronics_MP3-Players-Portable-Audio_Apple-iPods-MP3-Players_Black-mp4-mp3-player-FM-REC-1-8-LCD-2GB-2-GB-video-new_W0QQitemZ9742698278QQptdnZAppleQ20iPodsQ20Q26Q20MP3Q20PlayersQQddnZConsumerQ20ElectronicsQQadnZMP3Q20PlayersQ20Q26Q20PortableQ20AudioQQcmdZExpressItem

260,000 TRUE-COLOUR OLED display, the BEST available on eBay. It is basically a miniature TV screen that plays your favorite movies and photos.

SHARE YOUR MUSIC!!! HAVE TWO headphone sockets and BUILT-IN STEREO SPEAKERS

Support .AMV MOVIE files and enjoy movies anywhere!

Support .JPEG (JPG) PICTURE & PHOTO files and browsing of them. Share your precious moments with your friends and families

Support MP1, MP2, MP3, MP4, WMA, WMV, ASF, JPEG (JPG), and WAV formats

Vivid and Animated Menus allow super user-friendly operations

Super MINI Physical Size for Great Portability (about the size of a Matchbox)

FM Recorder to Directly Record Your Favorite Radio Shows

Subfolder Support to manage your hundreds of songs

E-Book Reader - you can relax and read novels and magazine anywhere!

FM Digital Radio Integrated-in Player (NOT FM HEADPHONE)

14-Language Display for Menu, ID3 and Lyrics (English, French, Italian, Czech, German, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Japan, Danish, Dutch, Polish, Simplified Chinese GB and Traditional Chinese Big 5)

Personal Digital Voice Recorder

Rechargeable Lithium Battery (5+ Year Life) Built-in for savings and portability for 6+ Hours of Music Playing on Full Charge

Direct Rechargeable by USB, also Universal Power Adaptor (100-240V) Included (UK 3-Pin)

Solid State Memory Technology, totally Shock Proof for daily and sports use.

5 Play and Repeat Modes Including Folder Repeat, Random Shuffle and Song Preview

7 Equalizer (EQ) Modes Including Dynamic Bass Boast

USB 2.0 Full-Speed at 12MBits/sec for ultra high speed transfer of files

Direct plug into your PC for MP3/MP4/JPG and PC file transfer with the included USB Cable

Brand New in Manufacturer's Retail Gift Box, Ideal for Gift and All Occasions

Super Large 2GB capacity for over six hundred different songs (@128kbps) or PC files

Plug-N-Play for Windows XP and Windows ME (No need to install any software!)

ALL OUR ITEMS ARE BRAND NEW. We do not sell refurbished items.

Bill Jenkins Team Ford, Internet Parts Dept. 5445 Drexel Rd. Las Vegas, NV 89130 CLICK HERE to order parts Ford parts at wholesale prices
T
TGO Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Looks like a cheap HK knockoff to me. For 80 bucks...it might be worth it, i don't think you'll find anything in a store that would compare for the price...but don't expect good build quality or reliability.

1999 Silver Frost SVT #609 of 2760 Quaife, lightened SVT Flywheel, SPEC stage II clutch, removed resonator, k&n drop in - various other goodies too.
E
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
E
I just picked this up from Office Depot for $110 after rebate. 4gb Sandisk, I haven't played iwth it yet, but all the reviews are really good. Most like it better than the Ipod Vidoe and definately cheaper and a name brand!

2000 SVT Contour - Silver # 1675/2150 For Sale195/55/15 Bridgestone Blizzaks on Steelies <10k miles - $300 PM me for more info
T
TGO Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
yeah, i mean the lack of manufacturer info on that page bill posted puts up a big red flag too.

1999 Silver Frost SVT #609 of 2760 Quaife, lightened SVT Flywheel, SPEC stage II clutch, removed resonator, k&n drop in - various other goodies too.
P
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
P
Looks like pretty generic Chinese junk.

I wonder what the cost is

"Bros before Hoes" <-- More men need this mentality.
B
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by Eric L:
I just picked this up from Office Depot for $110 after rebate. 4gb Sandisk, I haven't played iwth it yet, but all the reviews are really good. Most like it better than the Ipod Vidoe and definately cheaper and a name brand!

How did you get that coupon code to work? It says "Coupon Error: (6701) You have entered an invalid coupon ID or coupon which is valid in-store only. Please, verify you have entered the correct coupon code. Thank You."

I even chose in-store pickup and I still get that error.

Bill Jenkins Team Ford, Internet Parts Dept. 5445 Drexel Rd. Las Vegas, NV 89130 CLICK HERE to order parts Ford parts at wholesale prices
B
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
B

G
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
G
be careful wit small mp3 players and thumb drives you buy of internet sites latly theres been people selling mp3/thumb drives advertising 1+gb only to find out once they plug them into there computer that it only has 128/256mb

i can't find the proper page but be warned

1996 zetec atx 19.3381 at 71.51 mph 1/4 mile click me for an interesting sitea wbsite you should check outjoined the 100k+ club 5/21/06
A
b0x @dm1n
b0x @dm1n
A
I have a Motorola SLVR L7 Refurb. I'll be getting 2Gb mini SD card soon.

-Andy

Andy W. The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
I have a Nokia 6230, I bought it a few years ago so I only have a couple of 256MMC cards for it.
Looking at getting a SLVR, what do you think about yours?? My 6230 is pretty cool, except that it crashes every now and then, (gotta love first gen technology eh??)
Anyway, I'd be weary of any non namebrand stuff, unless you can find definite proof that it either really is the same thing as the namebrand company, (and under a different name) which the majority of the "unknown" name stuff seems to be, or is just too good of a deal that if it is junk, it's not too big of a loss for you. Good luck!

'03 Protege 5 MTX '02 Mazda Protege LX MTX former owner of: 96 Contour GL 2.5 ATX
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard