Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
I spotted a black E0 parked outside Walace dorm on Sunday night. Anybody on here? It looked stock from what I could see and had one of those ribbon magnets around the annena.

(I'm really starting to think I should have gotten green ....damn you Scott.....haha...just joking)

98.5 SVT E0 Black/Midnight Blue All stock for now except the Cross Drill & Slotted Rotors and the Pioneer/Eclipse/Audiobahn system......more to come in the future.
G
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
G
You know you love the Green!

Scott Mabe I WILL be Phil. 1999 Contour SVT, Tropic Green BAT kit, K&N RU-3530+MAF, Magnecore 8.5mm, some audio goodies, Hightowers, Knauberized, tatoo by Parkedcar.
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by getsum111:

I know I do !!

~~~~~~~ Phil Black & Tan 2000 SVT Contour #2137 of 2150 35,000 miles & counting !
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by Buddy Palumbo:

I know I do !!

Me too.

G
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
G
My next move is to make it sound as hot as it looks. I'm researching types of glasspacks to replace the resonator with. I know two folks who said the glasspacks sound good.

Scott Mabe I WILL be Phil. 1999 Contour SVT, Tropic Green BAT kit, K&N RU-3530+MAF, Magnecore 8.5mm, some audio goodies, Hightowers, Knauberized, tatoo by Parkedcar.
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
I think you'll be happy with the sound that you get Scott.
I really liked the sound when I had mine. In fact, I may be getting another one and getting rid of the Magnaflow that I have there now.

CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
Christine why are you getting rid of the magnaflow? If you don't mind me asking.

98.5 SVT E0 Black/Midnight Blue All stock for now except the Cross Drill & Slotted Rotors and the Pioneer/Eclipse/Audiobahn system......more to come in the future.
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
I don't mind you asking.

I got Magnaflow mufflers to replace the stock ones, I had a glasspack and decided to replace it also with a magnaflow, I hated the sound. It was way too quiet.

Headers are on the car now and it sounds much better but I still would like the car sounding a bit louder, so I'm probably going to get another glasspack.

I might add that I heard an SVT recently with the stock mufflers and a Magnaflow in place of the resonator, it sounded good. Had a nice sound/tone to it.

Last edited by LUCA; 06/22/06 01:24 PM.
G
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
G
That's my trouble. I don't want to sound like a 16 year old w/ a rice burner. I liked the way Doug's sounded, Magnaflow res, stock mufflers. Anyone heard about Summit mufflers? My brother has them on his truck, but I want to know they will last before I cut up my exhaust.

L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
That's my trouble. I don't want to sound like a 16 year old w/ a rice burner.

Whatcha saying Scott? I don't want it sounding that way either, but I'm hoping that with a glasspack put back on it will change the tone a bit.

I really don't know anything about the Summit mufflers, I think someone was asking about them recently though. IIRC, it was posted in Duratec performance, run a search, I'm sure you'll find something about them.

Last edited by LUCA; 06/22/06 04:58 PM.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard