Print Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Conflicting reports right now.....

I wish they were alive, but better dead than having their heads cut off on live TV...

www.geocities.com/jesusfr7282000 Biblical principles work, there are no exceptions. 99 Suburban 03 Silverado 70 Skylark 79 Electra
J
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
J
Dead, viciously mutilated, eyes popped out of sockets, bodies booby-trapped with explosives and left on a road surrounded by roadside bombs.

Any questions as to the nature of the enemy?

Every officer over there should be telling their men to die fighting rather than risk capture.

99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 20K miles, "Nice Twin" (factory stock). 99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 28K miles, "Evil Twin" (Turbo AER 3L and more in progress) 96 Red LX, Opal Grey Leather 2.5L, ATX, 22K miles
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by JEDsContour:
Dead, viciously mutilated, eyes popped out of sockets, bodies booby-trapped with explosives and left on a road surrounded by roadside bombs.

Every officer over there should be telling their men to die fighting rather than risk capture.

And our soliders get in trouble for the smallest thing.. I say GLASS THOSE [censored]. GOD DAMNIT STUPID [censored] [censored] I HOPE THEY BURN IN [censored] HELL

99 TRed Contour SVT # 1853 out of 2760 230.2 WHP @ 6500 237.0 WTR @ 2250
Originally posted by MxRacer:
Originally posted by RawBurt:
I'll be keeping it to myself, until the time comes. It'll be hard to find.

much like your weiner.

D
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
D
Originally posted by Tourige:

And our soliders get in trouble for the smallest thing.. I say GLASS THOSE [censored]. GOD DAMNIT STUPID [censored] [censored] I HOPE THEY BURN IN [censored] HELL

Hey, how about we start executing our captives on live TV? That would be great, let's play on their level

99 Silver CSVT
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by deftoned989:

Hey, how about we start executing our captives on live TV? That would be great, let's play on their level

No, Lets Glass the Middle east and rid our world of idiots, Then we just need to Bomb Oakland too.

99 TRed Contour SVT # 1853 out of 2760 230.2 WHP @ 6500 237.0 WTR @ 2250
Originally posted by MxRacer:
Originally posted by RawBurt:
I'll be keeping it to myself, until the time comes. It'll be hard to find.

much like your weiner.

T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
They need to send in the Marines. We can shoot first, shoot a few more times, If there is anyone still standing shoot again then maybe ask some questions.

99 Contour SE Sport
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by Troy00690:
They need to send in the Marines. We can shoot first, shoot a few more times, If there is anyone still standing shoot again then maybe ask some questions.

Marines only shoot once.....one shot, one kill.

Ryan Trollin!
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
send in...THE CHUCK!!!

~Andrew

2001 VW Jetta Wolfsburg Edition 20 valves of fury
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
W

I didn't hear the status of their bodies until last night at work.

I hope that maybe this changes the attitude of those who think we should take time to "understand" the terrorists!

www.geocities.com/jesusfr7282000 Biblical principles work, there are no exceptions. 99 Suburban 03 Silverado 70 Skylark 79 Electra
D
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
D
I don't think we should "understand" them at all, but I also don't think we should allow ourselves to just strike back with the same barbarity and gruesomeness that they demonstrate towards us.

No, Lets Glass the Middle east and rid our world of idiots, Then we just need to Bomb Oakland too.

There are apparently a lot of idiots up in your area too, or at least one, so....

99 Silver CSVT
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard