Picked up a 91 Thunderbird SC. Overall not a bad deal. Picked it up for $2500. It is white with an auto. Has 97k miles with some minor mods on it. 10% overdrive pulley, CAI, Weld in Magnaflo mufflers. Pretty peppy for the big boat it is. Car is in good shape exterior and great shape interior. Not many little problems, which is the reason I got it in the first place. Didn't want to be fixing little annoying crap.

I picked it up so I wouldn't molest my contour with a long list of mods. The CSVT is pretty damn close to being perfect and I would hate to ruin it. I have got some pretty big plans for the SC though. Probably will yank the motor out and just go through it and put in some diamond pistons to lower the compression just a touch to run about 18 psi of boost. Should be a fun little project to mess with. I am excited. Looking to run about high 12's to low 13's and I would be happy with the car. I know I got a long way to go but you have to start somewhere

Some pics of it starting to go under the knife. Just doing a minor tune up (plugs, wires, fuel filter, oil etc. etc.). Might go further I haven't made up my mind yet. Just basic stuff so far though.

Roomates car, just got done throwing a P1SC on it It is setup just like my old 97 Cobra almost to a T. Should boogie pretty good. No relevance to the topic, just snapped 2 quick pics while in the garage.

98 CSVT E1 Previous Rides 03 Cobra 544rwhp & 585rwtq 10.89 at 135 97 Mustang Cobra P1SC intercooled 460rwhp & 412rwtq 11.47 at 120 89 GT w/347 mid 12's 99 Lightning mid 12's 95 Cobra Low 12's I'm a sucker for speed