A few of you may have already gotten e-mails from me about this. It's Unwired Buyer, a free service that monitors your watched items on eBay and gives you a phone call 3 minutes prior to an item's ending time, giving you a chance to place bids on the item without having to be online or even near a computer.

The best part is that you get $20 for the first time you use it. I figured I'd share the wealth with you guys.

Here's the link: www.unwiredbuyer.com

Better yet, you get $5 for every person you refer. While I'm being nice, and going on a massive referral campaign, if you allow me to refer you I'll send you back $4 of that $5 via PayPal (they may deduct something but it'll still be $3 and some change). So, if you want the few extra dollars on top of the $20, shoot me a PM with your e-mail address and I'll send you an e-mail with the referral link.

Just to clarify, this is not a scam. They're a legitimate business as an affiliate of eBay, which basically means they make money every time someone uses their service to place a winning bid on an item on eBay. I did it a couple of days ago and they've already sent $20 to my PayPal account.

You don't have to win anything to get the $20, you just have to bid on an item on eBay using their phone service. What I did was find an auction for a new Lexus that was ending in a few minutes and had a reserve price. I placed a bid of several thousand dollars using my cell phone, confident that the reserve price was considerably higher (this always happens with eBay car auctions). I was right, and I lost the auction, and I got $20 out of it. Of course, if you're watching something in particular on eBay right now anyway, you might as well put this $20 towards it.

E0 Silver Frost CSVT #3095/6535 Alpine CDA-9851