Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
J
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
J

Ben *now* '00 CSVT T-red/tan #1684/2150 *sold* '92 Galant VR-4 #580/1000 *sold* '93 FD3S TT
S
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
S
daaamn! for $745 i hope the buyer doesnt have to blow on the games for at least a month! remember that fun?? "you have to blow inside the game to get the dust out!" "No no do it through your shirt so your saliva doesnt rust the metal inside!"

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.

T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by svtFarrrrrstv:
daaamn! for $745 i hope the buyer doesnt have to blow on the games for at least a month!

i hope the buyer leaves it as is, and not use it. this thing is way to rare to use.

99 V6SE Sport ATX
K
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
K
Originally posted by ToasterOven:
daaamn! for $745 i hope the buyer doesnt have to blow on the games for at least a month!

i hope the buyer leaves it as is, and not use it. this thing is way to rare to use.

Yeah that thing is going to be worth some serious coin one day.

Kip 98 CSVT Black/Midnight Blue
R
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
R
Everybody in the dorm 2 years ago had PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, Dreamcast, and some had three or 4 systems. My roomate and I had nothing. That was until after Thanksgiving. After break, Markie brought back his older sister's 1985 NES, 20 games, the gun, the olymics pad, and both controllers. It took a little cleaning b me to get it up and running. After that, our room became the most popular hang-out in the dorm. We constantly had people in to play NES, the best part was that a lot of HOTT girls came up and wanted to play.

I never had a NES, I always thought SNES was better, but now I see the true power of a NES. I LOVE that machine.

X
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
Why would he pay that much to open it when he could get a decent used one for far far less?

Originally posted by Chickens:
Religion can't do much for ashholes (unless you are an alterboy)

98.5 Se w/SVT mods 98 E0 SVT~ sold
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by kipsvt98:
Originally posted by ToasterOven:

Yeah that thing is going to be worth some serious coin one day.

lol geuss i shouldnt have thrown mine in the trash! lol, its ok though, it was melted!

95 Merc Stique Zetec 2.0 Auto
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by XKontour98:
Why would he pay that much to open it when he could get a decent used one for far far less?

appearantly you are unfamilar with the world of collecting.

yes... I am a cougar owner trolling on your board.
V
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
V
Originally posted by red99sesport:
After break, Markie brought back his older sister's 1985 NES, 20 games, the gun, the olymics pad, and both controllers. It took a little cleaning b me to get it up and running. After that, our room became the most popular hang-out in the dorm. We constantly had people in to play NES, the best part was that a lot of HOTT girls came up and wanted to play.

Heh, one of my buddies had an Atari 2600 in his dorm (in 1992). Beer Combat was popular.

E0 #36 '95 Ranger '82 Honda CX500

Link Copied to Clipboard