Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
S
I'm not sure if this is a repost. Take a few moments to watch this short video. I pray for and support our troops.

My 18 year old son want's to join the marines this summer after graduation. He is in touch with recruiters. I respect him for want he want's to do, it just scares the crap outta me. My 14 year old son want's to do the same when his time comes. I did try to talk him out of it, has a father would, he looked at me and said "but dad you lay your life down every day has a firefighter to protect and help poeple, how is my choice different" I didn't know what to say, so I hugged him.

http://media.putfile.com/Godblesstroops

"we aren't punished for our sins, but by them" 2000 se sport tropic green/gray leather. V6,svt body kit and E1 wheels/Avon tech m500 rubber, many mods. 2003 Eddie Bauer Explorer V8 2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200S 1996 Mercury Sable
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
I can't get the vid to load - must have something to do with my connection or the fact that my hard drive is very full at the moment. Touching story though - almost as if he's following in your footsteps.

S
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Matt it loaded for me, althought this morning it was a little slower, must be getting alot of hits? yesterday it would load right up.

He want's to follow in my footsteps and said he wanted to be a firefighter, i didn't expect this though. I'll just support his decision, I did tell him that when he returns he would get prefrence on the civil cervice list for being in the military, that will get him onto Boston fire which is what he wants, Cambridge was his 2nd choice.

"we aren't punished for our sins, but by them" 2000 se sport tropic green/gray leather. V6,svt body kit and E1 wheels/Avon tech m500 rubber, many mods. 2003 Eddie Bauer Explorer V8 2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200S 1996 Mercury Sable

Link Copied to Clipboard