Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
Took these pictures the other day. I installed new Hellas since then so the fogs don't look aged anymore. This was right after a fresh coat of Zaino, but unfortuntely the sun would not come out to show it off.

Here are a couple I took a few years back and just found on an old CD. This was back when the car was a 4x4 . Unfortunately the camera was not so good, but what can ya do.

And just because I like the Focus brakes and haven't posted completed shots (still working on the "biggie size" rears)..

Don't mind the SVT "track" plates, I Photoshopped them on as they look better then a blurred white one.

I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
Looks great! I especially like the first one. Looks professional. I dig it when people take the time to set up a nice shot.

BrApple-its all in the way it is presented...but everythign on my resume is all me TexasRealtor-I hope you spelling improves on your resume. MxRacer-ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ironyville. population, texasrelator.
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
That thing looks my car's twin. Nice pics!

Justin 1999 Ford SVT Contour (T-Red) Cardomain site
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
How do you like the Zaino? Nice rims and everything, really nicely done clean car.

The hella's really set the car off hey?

99 TRed Contour SVT # 1853 out of 2760 230.2 WHP @ 6500 237.0 WTR @ 2250
Originally posted by MxRacer:
Originally posted by RawBurt:
I'll be keeping it to myself, until the time comes. It'll be hard to find.

much like your weiner.

G
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
G
What wheels are those? They look like the FSVT Euro wheels (which i want... badly ) but they say Roush...

~Ryan 1999 T-Red SVT Contour 41k Miles #1701 / 2760 B&M, Custom Y-Pipe, Alpine HU, Pioneer 6x8's & 6x9's
S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
The rims are Roush Focus rims. They have 1 more spoke than the SVT ones. I found another set of SVT center caps and took 1/4" out of the diameter to make them fit in the Roush holes (as I did not have the centers).

The Hella's are great - they are very bright compared to the stock lights. They also double up as space heaters as they put off tons of heat. I still have to get a traction control switch for the dash so I can wire the angel eyes into it (Anyone have one they want to part with?).

As for the Zaino - I have been using it for a few years now and love it. It works great. I had never used their clay bar up until this time and it saved me a lot of time. Highly recommend it aside from the elevated price, although it is worth it.

Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Beautiful pics . I really like those wheels as well.

Aaron

AKA NVS SVT 98.5 Silver/Blue SVT#4553 Yeah it's modded 98 T-Red/Blue SVT Contour Totaled 06/05/06 03 3L,VCN 2000,CAT Cams,MSDS Headers w/Y-Pipe,XCal2 and lots more
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
That first one is badass!!!!!

G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
God those rims on a T-red..HAWT!

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard