Print Thread
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Originally posted by BlackBirdRacing:
Originally posted by Shaggy:
Ryan, it his right as a US citizen to feel the way he does. That is what make this country the greatest country in the world.

This statement is absolutly correct.

By that same right, others can tell him he's FOS.

Originally posted by BlackBirdRacing:
I spent 5 years in the US Navy.
Spent 6 months in the perssian gulf, 6 months in the mediteranian.

I have been to over 30 different countries.
They only place we ever saw a protest against our being there was Rockland, Maine!!!

All of the [censored] hole thrid world countries and I get protested in the USA!! All I could think about the protestors is...

YOUR WELCOME!!
I serve so you can protest.
YOUR WELCOME!!
The police will not stop you, because in this country iT is 100% legal to protest.
YOUR WELCOME!!

I'm from norther Maine. I'd like to tell you that I, and my family, are 100% behind you, the nation, the mission - Despite what the assclowns in Rockland say.

Must be that jumbly-wumbly thing happening again.
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by jthursby:
Just ask the survivor's families where the plane went.
Jim T.

Bush had them kidnapped at the airport before take-off...it's a fact, it just hasn't been de-classified yet

1999 Sportage 4x4...don't go there, it was free ....______o_o .../_l l__\____\ ..|--l l__----[]\|/[] .....................oo =( )_)----( )_)--)_)
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Originally posted by SVZETEC:
Originally posted by jthursby:
Just ask the survivor's families where the plane went.
Jim T.

Bush had them kidnapped at the airport before take-off...it's a fact, it just hasn't been de-classified yet

That BASTID!! I just can't take any more of his LIES and SKULLDUGGERY!!!!

Must be that jumbly-wumbly thing happening again.
G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoShoĆ¢ā??Ā¢:
Originally posted by BloodyTomFlint:
Well, the more you say about our government blowing its own people and property up, the more you are going to be judged. You might be right, but that doesn't matter. You WILL be judged. Nature of the beast...ARRRGH!!

I didn't say they gov't did the deed...but they are sure as hell covering something up. Until they show actual footage of that plane hitting the pentagon I am not going to believe it...

and the fact that all surrounding surveilance cameras tapes were taken by the govt. before or after this happened is also quite interesting. Im sure there are more videos of what hit the pentagon besides that one parking lot shot. I dont understand why they wont show those clips. And am I suppose to believe that there was no airplane wreckage found and that every thing burned away..not even a landing gear or anything? Cause I've seen planes burn to pieces like the concorde but still there is somthing left.. I dont understand.. ?

I
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
I
Yes... lets continue to avoid the topic at hand here and continue to insult me and make snide remarks vs discussing the documentary. I made a request and judging by almost everyone's response none care to examine the video with an open mind and ask questions. Most of the questions/arguments brought up in opposition here are addressed in the video but I'm not going to spoon feed you with what it had to say.

I don't expect everyone to agree with me nor am I upset that most of you don't. But for god sakes if your not going to even watch it, let alone make a logical argument backed with reason and supporting facts why you agree or disagree why even bother posting? To ridicule and mock me? Hijack the thread for your own amusement?

As for the declassified documents, here are a few examples.

Google search the following Operations.

Operation...

MKSearch
MKUltra
MKOften
Paperclip
ProjectF
Document 07075001

2000 CSVT Frost Silver 3.0 Hybrid
K
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
K
The aircraft hit a fortified building and the fuel burned in a much more confined space than in the case of the Concorde accident (hence more destructive collision forces and hotter fire). IIRC, Aviation Week reported that titanium cores from the aircraft's engines did survive the fire and were recovered.

'00 SE...that's all
G
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by Goonz SVT:
And am I suppose to believe that there was no airplane wreckage found and that every thing burned away..not even a landing gear or anything? Cause I've seen planes burn to pieces like the concorde but still there is somthing left.. I dont understand.. ?

Same here. Normally, there are pieces left. I'm not denying that they might be small, but not vaporized. It does seem odd. Plus, there's no way a plane of that size hitting 5 light poles could have not done anything major to the plane. If a piece of rubber from a tire hitting the fuel tank of the Concorde that crashed created shockwaves to shake wires off creating a short circuit, how is it that a lightpost can't do that?
EDIT: Thanks, Katabatic. The aforementioned is retracted.

Last edited by gilroynewball; 05/05/06 06:50 PM.

Is my car for sale? PM me if you're in South FL.
Originally posted by XKontour98:
Haha that's awesome! Go GM!

YES, SIR!!! General Aviation is Looking good right now...http://www.beapilot.com
G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
oh no way im not dissing anyone or anything, it was just somthing I had always wondered about alot..

G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by katabatic:
Aviation Week reported that titanium cores from the aircraft's engines did survive the fire and were recovered.

yea..any pics though?

thats what I mean ya know..

G
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
G
I know. I think next term, I'll be taking a crash investigation class to fill my Av. Safety minor.

Is my car for sale? PM me if you're in South FL.
Originally posted by XKontour98:
Haha that's awesome! Go GM!

YES, SIR!!! General Aviation is Looking good right now...http://www.beapilot.com
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard