Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by 99blacksesport:
Originally posted by HenryVIIIIAM:
Sure she might be insane, but if you're talking about pure evil, its hard to beat Sean Hannitty.

If you talk about pure moron, it's hard to beat you.

If you're talking a big group of crazy idiots, it's hard to beat CEG.

~Alex Ex- SVT Driver627 MUST SELL!!!LOCAL: Pre-98 MOLDED trunk Polk db speakers Corolla parts LED Underbody Kit PM 2000 Green CSVT gone on 2/17/06 2001 Toyota Corolla (SHE RUNS!!!) 1989 Mustang LX 5.0
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by 99blacksesport:
I would rather see them be pelted by 30 frozen paintaballs per second. Then they will know what God really thinks about them.

Frozen paintballs?

Somewhat OT here, I've been shot at point blank, with the barrel stuck to my back. Only stung about < this much Man I wanted to kill the guy who did it!

E
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
E
She is talking about these families being wicked and that is why their children are dying. I would think it rather ironic if one of her families gets killed protesting. Wouldn't God be punishing her for not obeying His word? You know she would say that it is all part of God's plan and that the person that was killed could do more in heaven then here and that the person who killed him would surly rot in hell. If God hates us, then what does He think about the rest of the world? Like Zoom said, she is sinning as well by not loving thy neighbor. But then again, why should someone love us low, begotten sinners...that would take away her "power" to condem everyone to hell. It sucks to know that there are children being raised like she was, being taught to hate everyone who isn't exactly the same as them in looks and thought. The tounge of the snake surly was displayed and pity the ignorante who follow her.

95 SE MTX svt exhaust intake deer killer
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by Zoom Zoom Diva:
If there is one thing I absolutely cannot stand, it is a hypocrite. While spouting platitudes of following God's commandments, she breaks one of the greatest of all, to love her neighbor as she loves herself.

10/10!

I agree 100%! I'm glad to hear its just a nutcase family and not 1,000s of people who agree with them.

If we used this ladies theory of everything bad is punishment for not following God's laws, then I wonder what their excuse would be if one of them suddenly died. Would that be God killing them because of sin in their lives? This doctrine is whacko and it wouldnt hurt for them to read the New Testament a few times if they think God wants to punish his children for their mistakes. If you had a child would you break his arm or even kill him for his mistakes? I think not.

And as Zoom Zoom said, she is screaming about America not following God's laws but she is overlooking the 11th commandment. The greatest law of all is to love!

- Tim
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by Corbett:
If we used this ladies theory of everything bad is punishment for not following God's laws, then I wonder what their excuse would be if one of them suddenly died. Would that be God killing them because of sin in their lives? This doctrine is whacko and it wouldnt hurt for them to read the New Testament a few times if they think God wants to punish his children for their mistakes. If you had a child would you break his arm or even kill him for his mistakes? I think not.

I think I ate some meat last Friday... I guess that makes me public enemy number 2 for those lunies, too...

1998 SVT Contour Silver Frost for sale in Classifieds.
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
I think it's disgusting that anybody is giving this group a forum to speak. The pastor of this church started these protests to draw attention to his small group of idiots and the less airtime they get the better.

Dueling Duratecs '95 SE V6 MTX 0 Mods '04 Mazda6 S Wagon '03 Kawasaki Z1000 But thus do I counsel you, my friends: distrust all in whom the impulse to punish is powerful! Friedrich Nietzsche
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by JaTo:
Ahhh.

The Phelps family.

Heh. Enough said.

"Think of it, if you like, as a librarian with a G-string under the tweed." Clarkson on the Mondeo.
K
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
K
If it seems to be the whole family, I think that they need to check for lead in the water.

98 Contour GL 4 cyl 131,000 miles - 57,000 w/o a CEL! Get Firefox
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by kev.fitz:
If it seems to be the whole family, I think that they need to check for lead in the water.

They're a family like the Mansons were a family.

"Think of it, if you like, as a librarian with a G-string under the tweed." Clarkson on the Mondeo.
K
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
K
It just blows my mind that people like this can come out of their holes.
I want to say to those on this site who are/were in involved with the military:
You all are bigger men than I could ever be. You lay your lives on the line every day so that PEOPLE LIKE THIS can show up at the funerals of our brave soldiers and basically blaspheme. It makes me sick...
My father served his country for 4 years as a Marine, and I have an immense amount of respect for what you all have done. No, I don't agree with everything about the war in Iraq, but I realize that the President whom I support has seen fit to send troops overseas, and that they are much braver than I for answering the call.
[/rant]

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard