OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Pete dosent have a thing on this guy... CRAZY

http://www.dpccars.com/car-movies/04-20-06pageExtremeCarDetailing.htm

99 TRed Contour SVT # 1853 out of 2760 230.2 WHP @ 6500 237.0 WTR @ 2250
Originally posted by MxRacer:
Originally posted by RawBurt:
I'll be keeping it to myself, until the time comes. It'll be hard to find.

much like your weiner.

T
I have no life
I have no life
T
And why is he washing it in direct sunlight?

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
that's insane...makes my car wash/cleaning/waxing methods looks like crap....damn

1999 Contour SE 2.5 Duratec Stock, can't wait to do some mods!
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
Because Sun is as damaging in Britain. Don't YOU KNOW!!!

J.T. 2002 Chevrolet Silverado 294ci V8. Custom CAI, headers on the way... 1997 Mercury Mystique Zetec ATX Deceased February 2006
E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
he washes them in the sun...
uses a powerwasher to rinse..
and doesnt even move the other cars close by.

NY State Trooper: So what makes your car so special to have SVT all over it? Me: Er...It was made by Fords SPECIAL Vehicle Team?
K
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
K
Originally posted by Me ted:

Well at least he moves the car inside to wax and getting paid a ton of money to detail really nice cars.

My ride(Cardomain link) : '95 Contour 16V Zetec DOHC, Teal , ATX Born on Sep. 4, 1995 86+ miles *LEDs mods are on their way!*
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
I could nitpick many things that he does "improperly".

Detailing non-DD garage queens is very easy. It's a matter of gaining the reputation to do the high end cars which he obviously has, and kudos to him for that.

I do know a lot of fundamentals and theories, but I by no means everything and still have a lot to learn. Once I master the PC, you'll see some big before and after results from me.

He doesn't impress me at all - he's just brought out expensive products and equipment and made a shiny, rarely driven car shiny. The guy who did the black Porsche Cayenne below, now that impresses me.

Before all swirled/scratched up:

After with not a swirl or scratch to be seen:

And no, I can't do that....yet.

Capitol CEG Classifieds Make an offer! 2005 GTO IBM - 337hp/336tq
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by Me ted:

Yeah... I don't need an expensive gauge to tell me where dings are in my paint. I'm still convinced my method (and CEGs) will produce better, longer lasting results.

[color:"green"]-Matt R

'99 Tropic Green LX, Zetec, ATX
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
Big whup....I spent 7 hours detailing the outside of my Jeep Grand Cherokee this past w/n and it looks as good as/better than the car that guy was working on. I can't believe he applies wax with his bare hands, better not have any rough skin!

1999 Contour SVT #1966/2760, Silver Frost/Midnight Blue Koni Kit, Mille Miglia MM-S rims, B&M shifter, Stazi mesh, SFCs, optimized Y-pipe & TB, SS break lines, K&N drop-in, Infinity Kappa speakers, MTX amp/sub
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
On a somewhat related note, I was watching "Unique Whips" a couple weeks ago and the guy said "don't forget to hit the tires with Armor All!". So I'm thinking, yeah Armor All is now a generic term for applying tire dressing to the tires, but what does he grab...ARMOR ALL and get this, the tires he used on were mounted to some $15K tires/wheel combo for Tony Stewarts orange Lambo, you've got to be kidding me I'm never going to have a tv show or even my own "legit" detailing business/building, but I know better than to use straight Armor All on anything other than up in the wheelwells mixed with my Griots wheelwell detailer (makes the product last longer by diluting it )

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard