Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
G
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
G
I say we hang him by his genetals. He should not even be allowed to testify he already has admitted guilt! END OF STORY!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060413...zkxBHNlYwN0bQ--

The ONLY 96 (engine) 3L Build 'em fast. Spray 'em faster. ricehatersclub.com
E
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
E
He is going to be found guilty no matter what, it is now just a matter of what punishment he is going to get. Death or life in prison. Normally I would say the normal death penalty would be fine for his situation, but in his case send him to prison for life....cause he isn't going to last long in prison with what other inmate will do to him....if they don't keep him in solitary. If the U.S. does give him the death penalty, I think it will just make the guy a mayrter for all the waked out Islamist out there.

95 SE MTX svt exhaust intake deer killer
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
I think life in Ft Leavenworth Prison

CEG\'er
CEG\'er
Nah put him in alcatraz and let the vistors through feces at him as they walk pass his cell for the rest of his life.

98svt wrecked 00svt sold 05 GTO m6 my new toy
E
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
E
Originally posted by elraido:
He is going to be found guilty no matter what, it is now just a matter of what punishment he is going to get. Death or life in prison. Normally I would say the normal death penalty would be fine for his situation, but in his case send him to prison for life....cause he isn't going to last long in prison with what other inmate will do to him....if they don't keep him in solitary. If the U.S. does give him the death penalty, I think it will just make the guy a martyr for all the whacked out Islamists out there.

Yeah, my understanding is that this is the sentencing phase/ arguments of the trial.

I tend to agree with you about the Death Penalty. Normally I would say that what he did or planned on doing, or tried to do etc., would warrant the death penalty. But those freaking crazy Muslims (I'm referring to the whacked out ones, not all Muslims) will just deify him over it. Another death for the cause. He really shouldn't be given a chance to speak as he may just use it to say more craziness.

I say life in prison, no parole EVER, no visitors, no books (especially Holy ones), no praying, and he has to wear things made of pigskin (isn't that seen as dirty and unholy?). He needs to be stripped of everything he is, and treated like nothing, just like he treated the people he plotted to kill and helped kill. Maybe only let him watch videos of the innocents he had a part in killing. Normal rights of prisoners are too good for him.

I realize that sort of thing would never happen, but ...

MUST SELL - ECM computer new for a 98 V6 mtx + pats Now trolling in a Red Nissan 4 x 4
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by mean'tour:
I say life in prison, no parole, no visitors, no books, no praying, nothing but watching videos of the innocents he had a part in killing. I realize that sort of thing would never happen, but ...

No, cause there would be protests that we're not allowing him to pray and it'd be considered torture.

Just locking him up forever is good enough.

Goin' Round Traffic Circles @ 50Km/h!!! \m/ -- 1998 E0 SVT #2119 of 6535 \m/ -- 2003 Sentra SE-R Spec V
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
He is, in a word, craaaazy.

"Think of it, if you like, as a librarian with a G-string under the tweed." Clarkson on the Mondeo.
K
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
K
Originally posted by Big Daddy Kane:
Originally posted by mean'tour:
I say life in prison, no parole, no visitors, no books, no praying, nothing but watching videos of the innocents he had a part in killing. I realize that sort of thing would never happen, but ...

No, cause there would be protests that we're not allowing him to pray and it'd be considered torture.

Just locking him up forever is good enough.

Locking him up forever IS good enough. But if they give him the death penalty, he'll be branded as a martyr by the other terrorists, and that's just what we don't need on top of everything else.

S
Cool Toe Chris
Cool Toe Chris
S
But, if he gets locked up forever, WE have to pay for his care. I say he deserves capital punishment.

Chris NJ 98.5 SVT Silver Frost
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
Lock him in a room full of footballs forever or if he gets death, make sure he knows there'll be a pig in his casket.
Karl

*** It's all about consistency! *** *** Previously 88SVT *** 06 F150 Supercrew 5.4L FX4 98 SVT Contour #4362 Born 1/6/1998 86 Ranger GT (For Sale) 69 Fiat 850 Sport Spider (For Sale) 67 Formula-S Barracuda
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard