Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
hey everyone..been a little bit since i've posted in here..just been busy,tearing the tour apart and selling stuff...and this car's been keeping me busy too,i'm addicted now,and i plan on picking up another one in a week

my first mods

yessssss its a tour steering wheel!!!! it looks better now that i vinyl/fabric dyed the WHOLE interior black

new rims

you guys knew i was gonna do something with those pop up light,i give you my quad sleepy eye headlights

i've done some small thing too
contour shift boot ,shift knob and gauges also made its way over from the tour
tinted tails,and marker light,civic short throw shifter(best 13 dollars spent yet!!)
new computer chip to allow more boost
front and rear strut braces
h.o coil
8mm wires
full tune up
manual boost controller (running 15 psi )
open k&n ru1785
boost,a-f,volt gauges
.....same mods as i have,have been dynoed at 190hp/265tq at the wheels,hence the name 2muchtq...1st and 2nd are useless...and a hard full throttle shift into third creates tire sqqueal....boost starts to come on at 2700 and peaks at 3000

Last edited by 2muchtq; 04/03/06 11:36 PM.

"Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever."-Aristophanes. --93 pgt,headers,intake,borla=14.9 1/4mile
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Looks sweet Chris!

1999 Mystique LS V6 Alpine CDA-9807, Rear deck sub, Opt. TB, K&N RU-3530/MAF adaptor, custom heatshield, FSVT 17's, SCT 4-program chip, Eibach's/ST200's, Hella Fogs...
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
oh yeah,forgot about the 2.5" downpipe and paceshitter exhaust,lowered,pedal covers,grey to black interior change,
..couple of small things in the works,having the stock soft pipes replaced by alum. 2" hard pipes from the vaf to the turboro-intercooler-tb,ported and polished upper manifold,crower cam regring(to eliminate peakiness of the turbo)and either a t3/t4 turbo or a t-bird/probe hybrid turbo

"Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever."-Aristophanes. --93 pgt,headers,intake,borla=14.9 1/4mile
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I'll race ya...

I think I already lost...

1999 Mystique LS V6 Alpine CDA-9807, Rear deck sub, Opt. TB, K&N RU-3530/MAF adaptor, custom heatshield, FSVT 17's, SCT 4-program chip, Eibach's/ST200's, Hella Fogs...
A
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
A
Will this car see Erie Blvd this summer?

Current Ride: 1998 Contour SVT - T-Red, Res. Delete, K&N under the hood, broken side skirt at passenger rear jackpoint. Its FOR SALE, see the classifieds.
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
Originally posted by acammer:
Will this car see Erie Blvd this summer?

it saw erie blvd last weekend...i think i saw you??? i followed a tred svt for a minute
....your not looking for a as$ kicking are you?

A
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
A
Naw, all ass kickings will hopefully be delivered, not recieved. I know better than to play w/ a turbo probe. That was me last week. From talking with people it sounds like there are gonna be a lot of fast cars this summer, should be a good time. That Orange 05 Grand Prix GTP that was hanging around with me should be sporting intercooling and a lot of boost, should be pretty quick. If I get 3 liter-ed, I might be moving out well too. You can PM me about any "encounters" I may have had... seeya round this summer.

Current Ride: 1998 Contour SVT - T-Red, Res. Delete, K&N under the hood, broken side skirt at passenger rear jackpoint. Its FOR SALE, see the classifieds.
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
Originally posted by acammer:
Naw, all ass kickings will hopefully be delivered, not recieved. I know better than to play w/ a turbo probe. That was me last week. From talking with people it sounds like there are gonna be a lot of fast cars this summer, should be a good time. That Orange 05 Grand Prix GTP that was hanging around with me should be sporting intercooling and a lot of boost, should be pretty quick. If I get 3 liter-ed, I might be moving out well too. You can PM me about any "encounters" I may have had... seeya round this summer.

...atleast someone does...i dont condone street racing in any way,shape or form,it shows a lack of respect for your unsuspecting pasg and other motorists,its deadly,dangerous and immature ..with that outta the way i cant count the number of punkassssssss ricers i've dusted off with ease lately.....although,the comfort level is no where near that of those plush svt seats

G
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
G
Chris, are you taking the Probe to Carlisle? It would be cool to see in person.

Scott Mabe I WILL be Phil. 1999 Contour SVT, Tropic Green BAT kit, K&N RU-3530+MAF, Magnecore 8.5mm, some audio goodies, Hightowers, Knauberized, tatoo by Parkedcar.
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
While I'm not really into Probes , I've gotta commend you for your efforts . Go get 'em , Chris !

~~~~~~~ Phil Black & Tan 2000 SVT Contour #2137 of 2150 35,000 miles & counting !
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard