OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
J
I am asking a big favor from someone in the local area of this dealer:

Eckenhoff Auto Group
1750 The Fairway
Jenkintown, PA 19048
Telephone # (215) 884-4200

Eckenhoff Auto Group has placed an ad in â??Auto Traderâ? for the same car I won on Ebay but they refused to sell to me. Maybe this is an old ad, I donâ??t know, but I never saw it on other searches I did last week.

Auto trader advertisement

I donâ??t want to call myself and ask about it from Virginia because of caller ID (they know I am not happy with them).

If you are local, can you call and ask them about the car? If they still have it, ask them what they want for it. If they have sold it, ask them how much.

I am not asking anyone to harass them! Be polite like you want to buy it.

If you are real close and can stop by the dealershipâ?¦ is it still on the lot?

If they still have this car for sale it will make me a whole new level of angry with them. Big damn mistake.

A request to any moderator: Please delete the post thatâ??s making this thread so hard to read. It could get real entertaining if the dealership is actually messing with me like this!

99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 20K miles, "Nice Twin" (factory stock). 99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 28K miles, "Evil Twin" (Turbo AER 3L and more in progress) 96 Red LX, Opal Grey Leather 2.5L, ATX, 22K miles
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
That ad looks like it was placed today... Somebody call.

Must be that jumbly-wumbly thing happening again.
S
Cool Toe Chris
Cool Toe Chris
S
Originally posted by JEDsContour:

A request to any moderator: Please delete the post thatâ??s making this thread so hard to read. It could get real entertaining if the dealership is actually messing with me like this!

Already taken care of...

Chris NJ 98.5 SVT Silver Frost
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by TourDeForce:
That ad looks like it was placed today... Somebody call.

The ad is gone already. Makes you wonder, doesn't it?

Scott

Troll! '99 BMW 328i
M
MLK Offline
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
I am on the phone with them right now, I will also stop by on my way home in about 15 minutes to see if it is there.

oops - won't go by

Salesman said the car was sold late monday or early tuesday but has not been picked up yet.

1998 CSVT Silver Frost #1119 of 6535 dob 5-20-97 custom seating and dash classics: 1968 Lancia Fulvia Rallye 1.3 1971 Audi 100LS 2 door 1983 BMW 320i Other horses in the stable: 2004 Mercury Monterey 1994 Mercedes E320 Wagon
J
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by MLK:
I am on the phone with them right now, I will also stop by on my way home in about 15 minutes to see if it is there.

oops - won't go by

Salesman said the car was sold late monday or early tuesday but has not been picked up yet.

Thank you MLK. So it's still on the lot. I wish I could get a picture of it still sitting at the dealership days after they refuse to honor their auction.

I don't believe anything they say now. The salesman told me yesterday that the vehicle was "over the curb and out burning gas with its new owner." Really, those were his very words!

Its amazing an established dealership would screw around like this over such a modest amount of money.

99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 20K miles, "Nice Twin" (factory stock). 99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 28K miles, "Evil Twin" (Turbo AER 3L and more in progress) 96 Red LX, Opal Grey Leather 2.5L, ATX, 22K miles
Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
Sorry about the scrolling thing... guess I'm too used to them getting abbreviated automatically.

Brad "Diva": 2004 Mazda 6s 5-door, Volcanic Red Rex: 1988 Mazda RX-7 Vert, Harbor Blue.
X
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
This just isnt right. You need to stick it to them JED!

Originally posted by Chickens:
Religion can't do much for ashholes (unless you are an alterboy)

98.5 Se w/SVT mods 98 E0 SVT~ sold
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Originally posted by Zoom Zoom Diva:
Sorry about the scrolling thing... guess I'm too used to them getting abbreviated automatically.

Jed could also use the threaded display. That would eliminate the problem except when he reads that one post...

Must be that jumbly-wumbly thing happening again.
J
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by TourDeForce:
Originally posted by Zoom Zoom Diva:

Jed could also use the threaded display. That would eliminate the problem except when he reads that one post...

Interesting! Never tried that before.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard