Print Thread
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by PTAaron:
Originally posted by 5V7 Dr1v3r627:
why not find someone with a big yard, set up some make-shift bunkers and speed ball?

Problem with that is that once you run out of air the game is over unless you've got a CO2 refill station and/or a compressor that can refill at 4500psi tank... and the fact that some people like to crank their guns up way to high if they aren't being chrono'd because they think it is cool to leave huge welts on people.

This is true. I remember we'd play at my friends house, he had a full inflatable field, refill tanks for both CO2 and Nitro, and a Chrono, that's fun, and if a neighboor complains, shoot em

~Alex Ex- SVT Driver627 MUST SELL!!!LOCAL: Pre-98 MOLDED trunk Polk db speakers Corolla parts LED Underbody Kit PM 2000 Green CSVT gone on 2/17/06 2001 Toyota Corolla (SHE RUNS!!!) 1989 Mustang LX 5.0
G
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
G
why not find someone with a big yard, set up some make-shift bunkers and speed ball?

Problem with that is that once you run out of air the game is over unless you've got a CO2 refill station and/or a compressor that can refill at 4500psi tank... and the fact that some people like to crank their guns up way to high if they aren't being chrono'd because they think it is cool to leave huge welts on people.

This is true. I remember we'd play at my friends house, he had a full inflatable field, refill tanks for both CO2 and Nitro, and a Chrono, that's fun, and if a neighboor complains, shoot em

yea I mean if everyone can be mature about it, and have ur gun chronoed some how before hand, and have ur tanks ready... I do have a HUUUGE field of woods behind my house, I can go buy some ply-wood and make sum bunkers. But then again, theres a city issue if we get caught...

But i do live like less than a mile away from a Paintball shop if we DID run out of air or paint...

But the chrono issue bothers me most, so maybe a real field is in order..

Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
I have a handheld crono somewhere in my tool box

Alex '99 SVT Contour -=|WANTED: Vortech, working or not |=-
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by Pudmunkie:

How about i just shoot you until you start to bleed, then back it off a bit.

~Alex Ex- SVT Driver627 MUST SELL!!!LOCAL: Pre-98 MOLDED trunk Polk db speakers Corolla parts LED Underbody Kit PM 2000 Green CSVT gone on 2/17/06 2001 Toyota Corolla (SHE RUNS!!!) 1989 Mustang LX 5.0
T
Highly Medicated Member
Highly Medicated Member
T
Can I play?

Semper Fi "They've got us surrounded. Poor bastards." -Chesty
G
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
G
Sounds like there are quite a few interested...lets maybe set up something soon then?

Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by Pudmunkie:

How about i just shoot you until you start to bleed, then back it off a bit.

Needs less quasi Judge quote, and more STFU.

Alex '99 SVT Contour -=|WANTED: Vortech, working or not |=-
J
Flaming Biker Dude
Flaming Biker Dude
J
I may be interested later in the season - just had my shoulder repaired, so I can't be diving behind bunkers for another couple months.
My preference would be Hells Survivors just because I have a case of their field paint left over from Global Conquest last year - but that doesn't really matter we're doing a MMON (michigan merkur owners) paintball game there later in the spring so the paint will get used eventually.

Where is the new field that you mentioned?

You sissy....I am thinking about going...and just had mine done in December....

People suck. Rev it till it MELTS.....
P
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by Judge:
I may be interested later in the season - just had my shoulder repaired, so I can't be diving behind bunkers for another couple months.
My preference would be Hells Survivors just because I have a case of their field paint left over from Global Conquest last year - but that doesn't really matter we're doing a MMON (michigan merkur owners) paintball game there later in the spring so the paint will get used eventually.

Where is the new field that you mentioned?

You sissy....I am thinking about going...and just had mine done in December....

Mine's only 4 weeks old, and the cartilage that was ripped off the bone is right in the back - so diving is a no no for a bit longer If it was 3 months old like yours I'd be all over it

-Aaron 1999 Contour SVT #2553/2760 Order protein powder from www.trueprotein.com and use AAL229 to get 5% off!
J
Flaming Biker Dude
Flaming Biker Dude
J
Mine's only 4 weeks old, and the cartilage that was ripped off the bone is right in the back - so diving is a no no for a bit longer If it was 3 months old like yours I'd be all over it

Mine was ripped front and rear....so I hear ya on that. I am back in the gymn and kickboxing (lightly...not going to rip it out just yet)...but heck..I am old...I am not diving out of the way of anything....I might not be able to get back up

People suck. Rev it till it MELTS.....
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard