Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
B
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
B
what is the best responce or reaction you have gotten from some one about your car?

I took my contour out this past weekend because the weather was good. Tryed to meet up with some people Saturday night but couldn't find them, nice drive anyway. SOo I end up at my gfs house and I get her to come out side as I wanted to take her for a ride, she kept saying that she missed my car ... anyway she opened the door and was about to get in before she realized it was the contour and not the Mystique, so I take a run down the road, open the car way up and turned up some nickleback as I did while at SZ last year, she completely lost it and was crying I know she said she missed the car but I think she missed it more then I did, either way both the car and I got a goodnight kiss

in a way it was very funny and very nice as she complained about how into cars I was when we meet, she seems to have excepted that now and would like to start trying to enjoy it with me

- 95 Mystique LS - Zetec/5spd - 99 Contour SeVT Sport - Duratec/5spd Official NE-CEG Contour/Mustang Family
E
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
E
That's cool.

Once I started doing a few things to the car... wheels and tires, nice wash, buff and wax, exhaust tip, etc. (really just a few simple things done at that time) ... A co-worker asked me if I got a new car. That made me feel good.

MUST SELL - ECM computer new for a 98 V6 mtx + pats Now trolling in a Red Nissan 4 x 4
E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
Jess' aunt absolutly loves the SVT.
when ever i bring it over Jess' moms house or her aunts house, her aunt gets all OMG i LOVE that car...can i go look at it...
every time she sees it!

and it seems that almost every chick i have dated or even just taken for a ride(pun intended...sometimes) have loved the car.

makes you feel goo d inside when someone who isnt a car person really notices your car enough to comment on it.

NY State Trooper: So what makes your car so special to have SVT all over it? Me: Er...It was made by Fords SPECIAL Vehicle Team?
F
Smurfette
Smurfette
F
best compliment was years ago at FFW, when svtstyle's g/f nearly wet her panties while sitting in the Cougar.

I'm still kinda confused, though. She cried? Doesn't that mean you scared the piss outta her? lol
I do remember you tearing around a corner at SZ and having her run out crying, but I don't remember that being a good thing.

Kim 1995 Contour GL Needs less "needs more"
E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
wet panties in the car are a good thing!!

NY State Trooper: So what makes your car so special to have SVT all over it? Me: Er...It was made by Fords SPECIAL Vehicle Team?
B
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by frenchblueC2:
best compliment was years ago at FFW, when svtstyle's g/f nearly wet her panties while sitting in the Cougar.

I'm still kinda confused, though. She cried? Doesn't that mean you scared the piss outta her? lol
I do remember you tearing around a corner at SZ and having her run out crying, but I don't remember that being a good thing.

nope, overwhelmed with joy I believe, she really missed the car

you got a pm on the rest

- 95 Mystique LS - Zetec/5spd - 99 Contour SeVT Sport - Duratec/5spd Official NE-CEG Contour/Mustang Family
H
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
H
I let my roommate drive my car and he agreed it was way better than his civic(how could he say otherwise?). People dig the indiglo setup too. Thats about it.

R
Hard-core CEG'er
Online Content
Hard-core CEG'er
R
The Contour didn't get much of a reaction from anybody unless I took a corner too hard. The Maxima tends to get a "rich white boy" reaction from people which is why I tend to emphasize the fact I've got a car loan on it.

C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by ElKy:
wet panties in the car are a good thing!!

Yeah, they are. Ahhh, memories. Oh wait, that was last week.

I get compliments on my car constantly, no crazy reactions though. I work at a small computer store and customers come in all the time, sometimes just to ask who drives the car and to ask about it. When I hear things like it looks like you put alot of effort into that car and I can tell that your hobby, it feels good. I think overall the only reactions I get is from people that never rode in the car before. I open up the car and drive it like it's stolen, and the fall in love with it.

My "g/f " loves my car. Most girls that rode in my car get scared when I drive it fast but not her, she wants me to go faster. She helps me decide on mods for my car too giving me opinions when I have trouble deciding about a mod.

Tony 1998 SVT Contour (B/MB) #542 3L 1998 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1266 parts car 2000 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1533 3L swap to begin!
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
I was filling up at a gas station one day, and an old guy was asking me about it. I don't remember what he was driving, but he said his last car was an SHO, and he had heard about the CSVT.

Another time, I locked the keys in the car with the car running (don't ask), and the tow guy who came to get the door open said he had been looking at maybe buying a CSVT. He knew all about it. It was pretty cool. For some reason, people don't seem to want to chat me up about my Accord.

Old car: '98 SVT T-Red K&N air filter; Ford Focus RS shift knob. Off to be auctioned off somewhere. New car: 2003 Honda Accord DX Sedan, 5-speed.
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  baco99, frenchblueC2_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard