Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
J
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
J
After 7 years of Contour ownership ... I'm moving on. The advice and community here has been tremendously helpful in allowing me to really enjoy owning my SVT. I think countor.org is a great example of the best of the internet and all the little problems I came across over the years I always knew I could get a helpful hint or answer from this place.

So, as I move onto a 2006 Mazdaspeed6 and off to mazda6club.com, I wish everyone here the best!

JohnnyCanuck 1999 SVT
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
bye

1999 Ford Contour SE Zetec with 137k miles. AIM Name: ContourAlf Yahoo IM: Contour_Freak
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Enjoy the Speed6 - It's a really great car. Best of luck to you!

Must be that jumbly-wumbly thing happening again.
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
It's nice to see a post like this, a polite, friendly, thanks for everything post. Instead of those morons that post "Ford sucks thanks for nothing I'm going with Honda".

Enjoy you new car, and be sure to stop by this site every once in awhile!!

[color:"green"]-Matt R

'99 Tropic Green LX, Zetec, ATX
R
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
R
Yeah, don't leave. Stick around for some good times, even without the SVT.

'99 CSVT - Silver #222/276 In a constant state of blow-off euphoria.
Originally posted by Kremitthefrog:
I like to wear dresses and use binoculars to watch grandmas across the street.

F
Smurfette
Smurfette
F
you'll be back, you'll see...

Kim 1995 Contour GL Needs less "needs more"
J
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
J
Thanks guys ... you know I almost bought a G35 a couple of months ago (hung around the various G35 forums) and have been lurking at the Mazda6/MazdaSpeed6 forums for the past week or two. There is no comparison to what Lance started many years ago with CEG.

So ... maybe I will stll around a bit! LOL

JohnnyCanuck 1999 SVT
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck:
Thanks guys ... you know I almost bought a G35 a couple of months ago (hung around the various G35 forums) and have been lurking at the Mazda6/MazdaSpeed6 forums for the past week or two. There is no comparison to what Lance started many years ago with CEG.

So ... maybe I will stll around a bit! LOL

A small part of the reason I'm still around here so much is that I don't feel welcome at maxima.org ... as a newbie I have to make a bunch of posts on existing topics (none of which I need to) before being allowed to search (?!), make a new topic, send/receive PMs, etc, and I'm required to pay to access off-topic which is really the only forum I could make "a bunch of posts." The limit isn't all that high, 20 or so, but I haven't felt the need to go back there since I am so restricted in every other way and I don't have the knowledge to 'assist' current topics (nor can I search to find old ones!).

Rant aside .. you've picked an excellent vehicle and I hope stick around to show it off at least in Pics and Vids once in a while

Last edited by 98 SE; 03/04/06 06:01 PM.
J
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
J
As requested ... pics of the new wheels!

Interior pics soon ....

Last edited by JohnnyCanuck; 03/19/06 12:27 AM.

JohnnyCanuck 1999 SVT
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Beautiful ride.
Congratulations!

Please come back from time to time. Some of the most helpful and frequent guys actually don't have their 'Tours any more. But it does not make them strangers.

I really like the MS6. You also picked the color I like most. Good taste.

98 Silver Frost E0 SVT. 1011/6535. DOB 05/16/97 Owned since new. Optimized y-pipe. Bosal Exhaust w/ silencer inserts. K&N intake w/ MAF. Ford Racing 9mm wires. 05 Saab 9-2X Aero Satin Grey. Cobbs Accessport Stage 2.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard