Next Thread
Print Thread
#1515020 03/01/06 02:16 AM
C
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
C
I always see things online like "Make Money Takign Surveys" and "Make Money While You Surf The Web" and I wondered if any of you guys have ever used any of these with any success? The ones I've seen always look liek they are just going to steal my personal information or they only offer money if you sign up for free trials of services that you end up having to pay for. However, if there is a good reliable no-traps program I wouldn't mind doing some surveys for a little extra cash. Any reccomendations?

S
Cool Toe Chris
Cool Toe Chris
S
I've been doing it for some time now, with Survey Direct. Not all of the surveys pays and when they do it's between $2-5.

Chris NJ 98.5 SVT Silver Frost
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
I used to have one of the toolbar trackers that paid out a few bucks every month, but they went under. Now, I'm signed onto an online survey service that does points toward almost worthless merchandise, but the surveys are interesting and at some point I'll redeem for something random. I also do in-person focus groups that pay $75 on average for 1-2 hours.

"Think of it, if you like, as a librarian with a G-string under the tweed." Clarkson on the Mondeo.
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
I work for a marketing research company and we are regularly involved with surveys that pay between $2 and $10 depending on how long they take. For a $10 survey, be prepared to sit at your computer for at least half an hour. Survey Spot is a company that we are associated with that will pay for you to take a survey.

http://www.surveyspot.com/joinus.htm

Don't expect it to become a part time job or anything, but you can get $20 per month or so. Also, there are various filters in place to make sure that you aren't just rushing through the survey to make the money. You won't be notified about new surveys if you enter bad data.

Black 2000 SVT Contour w/ Prairie Tan MSDS Headers | Magnaflow | Mirko Splitter | Fidanza Short Throw Shifter | Kenwood KVT-815 LCD/DVD
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
i forget which one i joined up with, but they said id get some money in the mail and I have yet to see it.

95 Merc Stique Zetec 2.0 Auto

Link Copied to Clipboard