Next Thread
Print Thread
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Welcome!

I hope you enjoy the site and your new ride!
Post some pictures when you can, we'd love to see your car.

Doylestown? You're about an hour away from me.

We have get togethers from time to time and you're always welcome to join us!

Enjoy the site!

B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
There's our CEG welcome wagon , hard at work !

Oh yea , wilkomen ...

~~~~~~~ Phil Black & Tan 2000 SVT Contour #2137 of 2150 35,000 miles & counting !
G
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
G
Welcme to the CEG. Lot's of great info, lot's of great people.
Scott

Scott Mabe I WILL be Phil. 1999 Contour SVT, Tropic Green BAT kit, K&N RU-3530+MAF, Magnecore 8.5mm, some audio goodies, Hightowers, Knauberized, tatoo by Parkedcar.
A
A
Haha, Thanks. I don't have any pics of it yet. I was going to take pics today, but I didnt feel like washing off the salt after washing cars all day. Right now it is a nice two tone black over white. I will have pics up by the weekend. (If I feel like cleaning it )

Can I get somemore info on the GTGs?

Black '99 Contour SE Sport (5spd) All Stock for now
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Aaahh, yes, the dreded black over white Contour. Mine is silver over white right now. I had to drive it this morning and it got really dirty.

The GTG's...keep an eye on this forum and pretty soon we'll be posting about a meet. We usually meet at a restaurant, hang out in the parking lot for a bit and then head inside for some lunch and then do some more BS'ing.

Is Reading to far for you to go? Many of our meets are at the Texas Roadhouse in Reading. We've met in Lancaster at the Outback, the King Of Prussia Mall, and here in Bethlehem at the Brew Works also. In the spring/summer we've gotten together for disc golf and a cookout at a State Park. That's a riot!

We have a good time when we get together, so I'm sure you'll find us entertaining.

Do you detail cars?

A
A
Anywhere within 2 hours isn't that bad. It makes it more fun to drive.

Yes, well sort of. Since this is my first detailing job I am just doing all the new car that come in, wash, wax, ripping out the plastic from inside of them. I am hoping to start on some of the trade ins and what not soon. A coulpe of the guys have been showing me a few things. Although if you look at my car you can't really tell.

Black '99 Contour SE Sport (5spd) All Stock for now
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Good to know. Most of our meets usually keep us around the one hour drive time mark.

My daughter was a detailer also. She was working at a Toyota dealership in CT where she goes to school. Wait until you get those trade-ins, they can be very skanky (sp).

I understand you clean and wash cars all day and when you're done you don't feel like doing your own. But the perks of the job are great, you can wash your ride inside in the warm garage and they let you use their products.

T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Run... while.... you .... still ..........can.......

D
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
D
Welcome! Doylestown huh? I was gonna ask if you knew where Victory Brewing Company is, but then I remembered that's in Downingtown. Come to some meets, my car is really really dirty as well, I can't wait for warmer weather so I can spend a day washing and waxing her, and then another day cleaning out the interior. I live a little way away, Scranton/Wilkes Barre area, but if you like to drive, there's a decent amount of things to do up here!

Oh, and Christine, I was looking at restraunts around Dickson City, and I really like the one called Five Guys Burgers and Fries. It's this burger shop that's big enough to fit a decent amount of people in there (not as big as the roadhouse unfortunately) and the burgers are amazing, they have been rated number 1 in the country for many years. The only problem is the parking lot is tiny, But the Target or Wal-Mart across from the Roadhouse has ample room, and is not far from Five Guys at all, so whatever you wanna do. I'll be free from the 10th of this month until the 19th (Spring break).

'99 Spruce Green SE "Sport" 'Tour, 2.5L MTX...80K and running like it just rolled off the lot. Tryin' to add an extra .5L ASAP
#1514344 03/10/06 12:18 AM
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Welcome Joe! Nice to have you here.

I know of an SVT that's for sale, I'll PM you the information and pictures in a bit.

Nice recruiting Ryan!

Dan, thanks for the info! We'll work on setting something up soon in that area.

Link Copied to Clipboard