Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
Anyone watch this yesterday? I did, and the Americans should have received the gold over the Russians. Their performance OWNED the ice and the crowd, was balls out (and considered the toughest), and didn't botch the music, yet were scored lower.

This new scoring system has great aspects, but the anonymous aspect and the random selection SUCKS. There needs to be accountability of the judging by seeing the scores, and no luck of the score selection. I agree with removing the high and low scores for outliers, but one performance could be judged more strictly by luck of the draw.

Anyone know who sang the "Let's Get Loud" song... I want it!

Brad "Diva": 2004 Mazda 6s 5-door, Volcanic Red Rex: 1988 Mazda RX-7 Vert, Harbor Blue.
?
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
?
Originally posted by Zoom Zoom Diva:
Anyone watch this yesterday? I did, and the Americans should have received the gold over the Russians. Their performance OWNED the ice and the crowd, was balls out (and considered the toughest), and didn't botch the music, yet were scored lower.

This new scoring system has great aspects, but the anonymous aspect and the random selection SUCKS. There needs to be accountability of the judging by seeing the scores, and no luck of the score selection. I agree with removing the high and low scores for outliers, but one performance could be judged more strictly by luck of the draw.

Anyone know who sang the "Let's Get Loud" song... I want it!

That would be Jho darling.

I was going to post a picture of her posterior, butt I thought WWLD?

Suck it Trebek! And by Trebek I mean Seaegee!
G
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by Mushu:

LOL!!!

~Ryan 1999 T-Red SVT Contour 41k Miles #1701 / 2760 B&M, Custom Y-Pipe, Alpine HU, Pioneer 6x8's & 6x9's
Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
Originally posted by Mushu:

That would be Jho darling.

I call her that too...

That poor Canadian skater would have had use for that. I hope she's all right.

Well... I still like the song. Thanks for the info.

Brad "Diva": 2004 Mazda 6s 5-door, Volcanic Red Rex: 1988 Mazda RX-7 Vert, Harbor Blue.
C
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
C
The two or three bobbles are what cost them the gold. They did a hands-down fantastic job, but I think they were lucky to get silver. The previous night's performance saved them.

Not that I admit to, um, watching the Ice Dancing... I was, um, just waiting for the ski jumping, yeah. That's the ticket.

>--------------< --Chemguru 99 CSVT Frost /Mid. Blue 00 Suzuki SV650 Red, Naked
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
word! they did get the shaft. on a side note, i want to give the woman U.S. ice dancer the shaft. what a hottie.

EDIT: found this pic of her with svtprodigy...

Oo (xxx)oO o xxxxxxxx o
K
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
K
Originally posted by Mikey Boy:
found this pic of her with svtprodigy...

LOL!

#4559 of 6535 born on Feb 17, 1998 Black 1998.5 CSVT FOR SALE [cleaning house]: SVT rear swaybar. Reasonable offer and its yours!
Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
I was referring to the Sunday judging. The Americans just owned it, and yet the Russians received a higher score.

I will have to watch today's in rerun... I was travelling.

M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
same thing happened today. they got the shaft twice. on a side note, i would like to give the woman U.S. ice dancer the shaft twice.

Oo (xxx)oO o xxxxxxxx o
S
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
S
the olympics are on?

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard