Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
#1495382 02/07/06 12:55 AM
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Originally posted by bobbyd:
Originally posted by The EX- Striped SVT:

-The Vette has taken on everything from Ford and is still here, only missing one year of production (due to re-tooling for the 1984 model year)

wow im surprised u knew that

i really didnt know the vette was not produced in 84 untill about 2 years ago , i was shocked lol

dont get em wrong guys i love the ford GT as much as the rest of u , but i a huge vette fan , and obviously the Z06 is what i want being im a chevy guy.

What I mean't was the re-tooling for the 84' model year, thus there was NO 83' Vette Not sure if you we're kidding or not, but when it comes to Vettes, I'm pretty serious BTW, I'm 36 years old FWIW.

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
#1495383 02/07/06 06:05 AM
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S

-The Vette has taken on everything from Ford and is still here, only missing one year of production (due to re-tooling for the 1984 model year)

i really didnt know the vette was not produced in 84 untill about 2 years ago , i was shocked lol

dont get em wrong guys i love the ford GT as much as the rest of u , but i a huge vette fan , and obviously the Z06 is what i want being im a chevy guy.

What I mean't was the re-tooling for the 84' model year, thus there was NO 83' Vette Not sure if you we're kidding or not, but when it comes to Vettes, I'm pretty serious BTW, I'm 36 years old FWIW.

Ummm...they made fourty something 1983 Corvettes. They just never sold them to the general public. One still exists today at the National Corvette Museum. Look here.

'98 SVT Contour, in at least 639 pieces 4 Speed MTX...synchro and shift fork replacement in progress
#1495384 02/07/06 11:13 PM
B
bobbyd Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
B

did i say 84??? whoops i meant 83, bur yeah like dude said there was about 40 produced btu never sold

1997 30th Anniversary SS,Jethotts/ORY/GMMG, 160thermo, ,TB bypass, 1LE intake elbow, BMR STB, 32mmswaybar..21mm rear,BMR LCAs, PR,SFCs,TA,LT4 KM,255lph, shift kit
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard