Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Although I'm coming down very early in the morning on Saturday, make sure theres alot of pics taken at the "Contouravan" meeting spot and some road shots would be REAL nice...single file

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
S
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
S
This would have been a lot of fun as I have yet to really meet up with everyone. But I am currently living just south of Ft. Wayne. I'm down here as part of my co-op engineering experience with Kettering university. So I'm deffinently planing to be at SZ just to see what its like. I dought I'll register as my car probably wont win anything.

2000 CSVT black/midnight blue
F
Smurfette
Smurfette
F
Originally posted by ShadowCSVT:
I doubt I'll register as my car probably wont win anything.

It's not about winning. It's about taking pride in the car you love, and sharing that enthusiasm with a bunch of other people from all over the continent.
Show up, you'll see...

Kim 1995 Contour GL Needs less "needs more"
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
Here ya go 2 days away!!!

WE are leaving at 1pm from Emagine Canton if your not there sucks to be you.

at noon a few of us are going to get some food at Don Pablos or something around there. Anyone else interested?

B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
im in, im just trying to conn rawburt into going....one more day i know ill break him!!

99' silver smokin' csvt born on march 18 99' #1491 of 2760 burninrice no more
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by burninrice:
im in, im just trying to conn rawburt into going....one more day i know ill break him!!

Why wouldn't he go!?

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoShoââ??¢:

Why wouldn't he go!?

I'm meeting up with everyone regardless, I just dont feel like crashing at his house tonight. I think I'm allergic to his cat

Anyway, does anyone have an address to the place we are meeting. I tried mapquesting it and it didnt work for some reason.

Thanks.

T
I have no life
I have no life
T
Originally posted by RawBurt:
4 I think I'm allergic to his cat

We always knew you were allergic to [censored].

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
W
Back In Black
OP Offline
Back In Black
W
Originally posted by RawBurt:
Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoShoââ??¢:

Why wouldn't he go!?

I'm meeting up with everyone regardless, I just dont feel like crashing at his house tonight. I think I'm allergic to his cat

Anyway, does anyone have an address to the place we are meeting. I tried mapquesting it and it didnt work for some reason.

Thanks.

Robert, take I-275 to Ford Rd and head east, you'll see a Logan's Roadhouse & a the Don Pablos on the right hand side, Emagine is behind them.

1999 Black-N-Tan SVT Contour #291 Check out CD338.com:: The Premier Ford Fusion Site!
G
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
G
Are you all going to be drivin like 110mph? Cuz I for one don't feel like getting lost, and B, I suck looking at a Mapquest sheet while trying to drive a stick....

Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard