Next Thread
Print Thread
B
BrianW Offline OP
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
B
Since I've moved to London I've notice that the London police drive a good variety of cars for traffic enforcement. I've seen CV's(or course), the tactical and paddy trucks will pull you over too. They also have dark sand-colored Malibus(unmarked) and then today on my way home on Oxford I saw a brand new Taurus...black, silver wheels, a BUTT-LOAD of light flashing cause he had someone pulled over and flat black vinals for police logos and such.

Just thought I'd let ppl know.

PS Anyone ever seen the traffic Ford F150 in windsor before . Black chrome wheels, chrome nerf-bars and chrome rool-bar. the roll-bar is where the lights are hidden, looks rpetty sweet when the lights are going !

Brian W.
--------------------
Black 1998 SE 5 speed - TOTALLED
G
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
G
I just remembered Windsor Police having a black Dodge Dakota with the V8 in it pulling people over on Huron Church.

The OPP have been using Chevy Tahoes, both marked and unmarked (looking like your family SUV).

Aside from that, I've heard different divisions trying out different unmarked vehicles.

Richard | Focused 24-7 2002 Focus ZTS...+275,000km and beyond! Ontario Focus Owners Club | SVTOA-Toronto | SVTOA Redline Rendezvous
E
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
E
Windsor Police also has a black unmarked Silverado SS - sweet looking truck.

R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by ESC:
Windsor Police also has a black unmarked Silverado SS - sweet looking truck.

dont forget the camaro they retired last year. thats alot of sweet vehicles for the po-po's.

E
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
E
Apparently they also have a black Marauder and a new Five Hundred with chrome wheels. Fancy fleet.

Moderated by  Gerald_dup1, mbb41_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard