Hard-core CEG\'er
Originally posted by LUCA:
Originally posted by CSVT1214:
Originally posted by tour96se:
can we get a butt shot here???!!
..of the car

That's what I'm saying.

No CT plates. Here's your butt shot :

..hmm i was looking for a updated one with the new exhaust,hey if you guys ever want to play around with painting a center relflector let me know,i have like three of them,i'd give you one..also i have a pre98 se trunklid she can have,i'm moving real soon and i have ALOT of stuff to get rid of....i was thinkging yesterday,i got the shaft when it comes to parents,i've been asking for years to get this or that for christmas(always car parts)and i've never got a single thing from my mom....

"Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever."-Aristophanes. --93 pgt,headers,intake,borla=14.9 1/4mile
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
She didn't get pictures yet as it got too dark to take them, hopefully today though. I haven't seen it yet either.

Tinted reflectors are my next project, Steph's car and mine. I'll PM you soon Chris.

Steph's friend wanted parts for his car for Christmas but got none, he was pissed when she got all that stuff for her ride. LOL!

I think she now has almost all the same parts that I have on my car. Well, for now anyway.

J
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
J
*sneaks back into the convo*
Sorry, was at work all day. Anyway, yes, my parents rock. Im headed outside right now to take pics of the exhaust. So far everyone that has heard it (a) is suprised that it doesn't sound like a weed wacker and (b) loves it.

Steph Dark Satin Green 98.5 Contour 2.5L SE Pioneer Speakers Alarm Keyless entry Contour.org window stickers 15 inch Sony Xplode sub 1000 watt Sony amp 1.2 Farad Tsunami Capacitor Still missing my 98 Pacific Green 4 banger LX
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
**taps foot** patiently waiting for pictures.

E
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
E
Originally posted by Joel4Prez:
Well, It's been awhile since I've posted. School and work have taken over my life, but I've still found time to mod the 'tour. Thanks to awesome parents who royally hooked me up in the past month. Let's see, for Christmas I got my painted front oval with the mesh (Thanks Elky!!), a KKN intake, and shift and e brake boots with gray stiching (mmm...leather). Then for my birthday (which is only 17 days after xmas) my wonderful parents got me an SVT exhaust with a glass pack. The exhaust went on today. It took some minor fabrication to get the exhaust on, because as the pipe curves after the glass pack it was rested on the plastic cover of my gas tank (no good). The guys at Midas in New Haven did a bang up job on making a new pipe for it and welded the passenger side hanger to the body just before the muffler.
I'll get pics of the exhaust up soon. Didn't get to take any before it got dark. But here's one of the new grill...

Nice, looking good! Needs wheels.

MUST SELL - ECM computer new for a 98 V6 mtx + pats Now trolling in a Red Nissan 4 x 4
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
is that a atx,or mtx

"Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever."-Aristophanes. --93 pgt,headers,intake,borla=14.9 1/4mile
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Mtx.

J
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
J
I can't find the cable to hook my digital camera up to my computer. Not good.

Steph Dark Satin Green 98.5 Contour 2.5L SE Pioneer Speakers Alarm Keyless entry Contour.org window stickers 15 inch Sony Xplode sub 1000 watt Sony amp 1.2 Farad Tsunami Capacitor Still missing my 98 Pacific Green 4 banger LX
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  baco99, frenchblueC2_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard