Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
#1482217 01/16/06 07:59 PM
A
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
A
Lets get those pics of the Pearl Blue SVT, I am dying to see it!

'00 CSVT Koni/B&G (New), SCA intake, 18 inch Falken Circuit Spec (gunmetal), CF hood, Headlights by Dan, Mirko, deleted front license plate/painted chrome ring. Headers/y pipe installed - TruBendz Borla system no Res and optimized TB. Getting there!
#1482218 01/17/06 12:29 AM
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
I live a few miles from Corsa and was stopped by the owner looking for a xkr prototype while I was driving my dad's xkr.

As for prototyping they will not prototype a contour. There is zero market for the systems, I asked it's a dead subject.

They are soo busy prototyping while they expand and move that they are very selective on any custom work.

There's no chance of them putting the effort in for a csvt system.

#1482219 01/17/06 01:04 AM
P
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
P
Did I say anything about them "prototyping" anything for the Contour for mass production? No, complete "side job" using thier materials. And no, this sin't some done over night job, either. Also, I have already spoken with a gentleman over at Corsa whom I know and have worked with for the last several years (I am his financial advisor, if you need to know ) about this project and have already be told it is doable- just takes time and money. He has fabbed the system for my Mustang and for my 3 Series. So again, don't tell me they won't do it when they already said they will.

.. But with that, i may have already commited myself into doing a dual set up as suggested by Pete and others. So.. I dunnno.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard