Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11
#1477074 01/08/06 11:32 PM
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
GO PANTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just a Plain SE. AKA Big Country I maybe path914's B**** now, but wait until he needs his clutch done. We will see WHO is WHO's B**** then!
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
They still have to do better in their rematch next weekend for it to matter, but they've had an OK season.

MSDS, SHO-shop Y, custom 2.5" catback; xcal2; 63mm TB, K&N 3530; Koni struts, Aussie bar; THaines forks, Quaife, SpecII, UR fly; DMD; Nima UD pullies; Stazi brakes; f&r Pole120 mounts. Just a daily commuter car. Silver '98 SVT E0 #3159
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
It would have been to Carolina's benefit for New York to play like something other than a high school JV team. The Panthers still look a little iffy to me. It will be fun watching them rumble with the Bears next weekend. Hopefully it's about 15 degrees with a stiff breeze, maybe some lake effect snow. Go Bears!

...I like the bandwagon thread, by the way. You can always tell when playoffs come around, all of the 'die-hard' fans come out of the closet.

G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by Davo:
It would have been to Carolina's benefit for New York to play like something other than a high school JV team.

it really was a pathetic game on NY side almost like a no contest game

next weekend should be goood.. GO PATS make it 3 is a row

D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Originally posted by Goonz SVT:
next weekend should be goood.. GO PATS make it 3 is a row

It's too bad Tom Brady pulled the 'disrespect' card on everyone. The only team in America that has more nutriders than the Patriots is the Yankees.

B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
...I like the bandwagon thread, by the way. You can always tell when playoffs come around, all of the 'die-hard' fans come out of the closet.

Funny, I don't recall many Bears posts from you over the previous 5 years...which explains why you're here now.

And correct me if I'm wrong, but don't you need a QB to win a playoff game? Orton and Grossman together don't even add up to a Brunell. If Carolina scores 10 it's over.

-- 1999 SVT #220 -- In retrospect, it was all downhill from here. RIP, CEG.
Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Originally posted by bigMoneyRacing:

Funny, I don't recall many Bears posts from you over the previous 5 years...which explains why you're here now.

And correct me if I'm wrong, but don't you need a QB to win a playoff game? Orton and Grossman together don't even add up to a Brunell. If Carolina scores 10 it's over.

HAHAHAAAA you obviously know nothing about NFL football. If Grossman can just stay healthy, he's going to make a believer out of a lot of unsuspecting people. Besides, why is a Playoff game THAT much different than a regular season game, that their defense can't win games? I don't care if the Bears don't score 5 offensive touchdowns a game. As long as they outscore their opponent, that's a WIN.

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D

If I would have started a Bears thread and talked about how big of a fan I am, I could understand where you're coming from. But since I didn't, I don't. Now that the Packers' season is over, I'll root for the Bears. But I won't be starting any threads about them, and I will hardly claim I'm a fan.

I don't know. Ask the 02-03 Bucaneers or 00-01 Ravens if you need a QB to win a Super Bowl.

L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
The Bears will make believers out everyone.

All I got to say is the Bears beat the Panthers with ORTON during the regular season. We didn't even need to score many points to beat the Panthers.

Now that the Bears are able to score some points with Grossman....

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
#1477083 01/09/06 06:02 AM
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Gee, BMR, Dan Pompei of TSN and Terry Bradshaw and Troy Aikman are all on record as impressed with the Bears' chances right now. Yep, they're all underinformed. Maybe they missed your posting.

And aren't the Bears healthier now than they were when they beat the Panthers earlier this season?

Griping about the Bears' QB situation, after Delhomme couldn't beat the Bears: "sour grapes." That's good practice for how you'll be crying next Sunday: Carolina WILL score more than 10 next Sunday, but they will still lose.

But if you're a Panthers fan, it's good that you're loyal to your team.

MSDS, SHO-shop Y, custom 2.5" catback; xcal2; 63mm TB, K&N 3530; Koni struts, Aussie bar; THaines forks, Quaife, SpecII, UR fly; DMD; Nima UD pullies; Stazi brakes; f&r Pole120 mounts. Just a daily commuter car. Silver '98 SVT E0 #3159
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11

Link Copied to Clipboard