Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 18 of 23 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 22 23
H
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
H
Winter storm warning for me here in Hartland, 5-8 inches by tomorrow afternoon. I thought about rolling that way with another SHO owner tomorrow but not sure now.

If the weather is really bad for everyone there is a tri-state sho/svt meet next weekend in Frankenmuth. Not trying to steal the thunder, just an fyi in case we get hammered with snow.

-Chris 93 ATX SHO Ultra Red Evil ATX clone to Todras 91 SHO plus black/black, work in progress http://www.tri-statesho-svt.org
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
C-Maro is coming fO shO

W
Back In Black
OP Offline
Back In Black
W
I'm still planning on being there, however, my car is broken so I'm going to have to bum a ride to get there.

1999 Black-N-Tan SVT Contour #291 Check out CD338.com:: The Premier Ford Fusion Site!
A
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
A
So about the weather... if the roads are that crappy... Im not going... I put my other rims back on... There is no way I am going to attempt a 2 hour drive in that kind of weather with Comp T/A tires.

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?
M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by AliasJerk:
So about the weather... if the roads are that crappy... Im not going... I put my other rims back on... There is no way I am going to attempt a 2 hour drive in that kind of weather with Comp T/A tires.

you do realize winter didn't end early, right?

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
A
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by MxRacer:

De De dee. I plan to get new tires soon, and sell the steel rims and tires.

Last edited by AliasJerk; 02/04/06 08:38 PM.

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
I still plan to at least swing by around noon. Depending on weather we'll see how long I stay.

'03 SRT-4 50 trim turbo + support
A
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by MxRacer:

De De dee. I plan to get new tires soon, and sell the steel rims and tires.

Steelies are back on... Somehow my SVT rims went super out of balance... I found this out when I went 55 and my entire car started shaking Oh well, ill have to get them balanced anyway when I get the new tires.

R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
FYI, tires don't just go "super out of balance". You either mounted them on wrong or the weights possibly got moved and/or knocked around. Most wheels don't require enough weight to cause a huge problem, espcially at 55mph, even when the weight is moved to the wrong place. If your wheels have less than 1.50oz then you have other problems. Get your tires checked out or see if you didn't mount them on wrong somehow.

And on second thought I might try and come earlier around 11:30 and stay for a bit and come back home to get my stuff before I head to Port Huron.

'03 SRT-4 50 trim turbo + support
M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
i should be there noon-ish. anyone else punking out because of a little snow?

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
Page 18 of 23 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 22 23

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard