Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
P
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
P
There are a number of different ones on the market and i just wondered if there was one that was better than the others? Also is it as simple as just flicking a switch and the bottle is open?
Any info on this would be apprecaited.

Mark

ST24 Mondeo, 19's, Koni/GC coilovers, Morrette headlights, bespoke interior etc etc
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
I could imagine they all pretty much do the same thing. Theres a servo that literaly spins and opens the valve, as long as its wired up properly, i would guess they all work just as well as the next. But dont quote me
Cheers.

98 csvt t-red.. sho-shop intake, b&m, fidanza, spec1 clutch, Torsen, DMD,optimized Y& TB, Brullen, rear strut bar,h&r's,17" konig traffik's. "I say what I mean and I do what i say"
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
I have the NX model. It has an adjustable slipper clutch for adjusting the amount of torque applied to the valve. You have to hold the open switch for 2-3 seconds to fully open and close the bottle. Don't know much about the other types.

RVM Short Shifter RVM Intake Pipe Full Kenwood System NX Neons "If you can read this, thank a teacher; If you are reading this in english, thank a soldier"

Link Copied to Clipboard