Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
N
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
N
when i got my tattoo (on my foot) the tattoo artist had the UTICA CLUB beer logo on his leg...it was from his ankle to his knee!!

at the risk of being flamed...here is the design of my tatoo. it is obviously done in black, not white. it means "change" and it is stylized in the shape of a person/baby

1998 T-Red CSVT 3.0L
W
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
W
Originally posted by Fmr12B:

I do get a kick out of all the sheep who got a tribal band around there arm though

Isn't that kind of like saying everyone who put an SVT bumper on a non SVT, just for looks, is a sheep.

Granted, from the looks of him, the guy in the pic did it just for attention and is a total dork.

That doesn't mean everyone is.

96 Teal Contour Zetec ATX 96K's
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
Crazy chevy tatoo!

We all make mistakes................some bigger than others!

"Do what you like, Because you have to drive it!"-Me 99 Contour LX 95 Mustang GT Convertible 97 Z24 Cavalier
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
what i meant was to not stereotype a person because they have a tribal tattoo...not everyone that has armband tats walks around thinking they are a bada$$ with their sleeves cut off,showing off their tattoo...

i am not a sheep because i have a tribal tat...its really not anything tribal at all,but would be classified as such...mine was custom designed to go along with the sun i am going to get with my sons initials in it....i didn't get it to try to be cool or trendy...i got it because i wanted it,and it will mean alot to me when i get the rest of it done....

i also am not concerned about removing it as i wouldn't have gotten it if it was not something i really wanted to do...i don't regret it one bit....just because some of you don't want tattoos,that's fine,they're not for everyone,but don't try and judge or stereotype me because i do....

some may get tats to be trendy,and granted that is a stupid reason to get one....but some of us actually appreciate tattoos as works of art,or something meaningful to them....tattoos aren't just for freaks and rednecks any more lots of people of all walks of life are getting tattoos these days...

new,new ride! '99 svt black/mnb '95 mustang gt sold! '98 svt #800 sold!
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by chrisilversvt:
what i meant was to not stereotype a person because they have a tribal tattoo...not everyone that has armband tats walks around thinking they are a bada$$ with their sleeves cut off,showing off their tattoo...

And every guy with a mullet isn't a redneck either. 'Tribal' tattoos are all the same, there isn't anything 'unique' about them, plain and simple. Some look good, some look bad. If a tribal tattoos 'expresses' you, great. A tattoo isn't for other people, its for YOU. I have my football number tattooed on my lower back. Its a HIGH SCHOOL football number. I was too 'small' to play college ball. People 'make fun' of my tattoo. I could careless, I got it for me, not to 'be cool' or for someone else.

Ryan Trollin!
B
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
B
C'est chaud!

F
Smurfette
Smurfette
F
Originally posted by BadDoctorFrost:
C'est chaud!

lol <3

Kim 1995 Contour GL Needs less "needs more"
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by really BIG fuzzy:
Originally posted by loggerbomb:
looks like marker too me, that, or its one lousy tat.

unfortunitely its real, u can see where they shaved his arm hair

i like my car but i dunno about an 'svt' tattooo

well if they just shaved his arm, youd be seeing a lot of red skin around there too. A fresh tattoo would have some really irritated skin around it.

95 Merc Stique Zetec 2.0 Auto
N
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
N
Mhahah!! Be repesetti' da 716... don't be steppi' iiight?

1998 SVT E0 T-Red/Midnight Blue --> SOLD 2000 SVT Black/Tan 84,000 on the clock
H
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
H
I have 13 tattoos and all 13 stand for something it could be my childrens names on my lower arm or the soliders cross on lower leg you may not know what they stand for but I do.

1998.5 CSVT Black/Midnight blue 4895 of 6535 DOB Feb 28, 1998 Kanuberized Nightshade Tails 17 inch RS5s http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2064434/1
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard