Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
S
I say..your 30's why?

Most likly you have had a job(career) for awhile and therefore have money to blow on cars and car parts.

You've got a house(not your parents) with a garage.

Your in some kinda of serious relationship with the opposite sex. Why does that matter? Because then when your car is on jack stands in your garage and your waiting for the parts you ordered to show up. You can drive your wifes/husands/boyfriend/girlfriends car until your parts are delivered.

And if keep yourself in shape you can still pass for 20 something if you have to or want to wink

S
S
Well, if you are on this board, I would say over 25... that's when the auto insurance companies will give you a break. That is if you can keep the DUIs to a minimum between 21-25, lol. Plus college should be over (you are going to college, aren't you?) and finally making money to pay for these cars and etc., or at least hire a limo to go get hammered in. :rolleyes:

98 EO Silver Frost SVT, K&N, Eibach springs, 225x50-16, tinted.
#3867 of 6535
Replacement for my 91 SHO.
N
N
I turn 20 in a month (June 30th), man I feel old, I guess it's time to get my walker and Senior Discount pass laugh I'm going to miss being a teen but the things to look forward too are 1)Lower car insurance when I turn 25 and 2) Maybe the cops will stop harrasing me

98 Mystique GS Silver Frost Pearl
V-Racing Aluminum Touring Wing
SVT Front Bumper with some added touchs
SVT Side Skirts
Eibach Sportline Springs
17x7.5 BSA 187 wheels with 215/40ZR/17
Mondeo Badge
APC Sidemarkers (Light up Red)
Hiper Industries 100W H.I.D. Bulbs (Highs, Lows and Fogs)
Blue Reverse Lights
Red Turn Signals All Around
2 Red Tenzo R Adjustable Bucket Seats
Shaved back door handles (thats right only the back)
**And a few other mods**
Coming Soon
Custom rear bumper, and a sound system
R
R
I think 23 sounds right. I have nooooo idea why but it jus does. I turned 17 last month so i got a long way to go. Being 17 sucks. You feel like your old enough to make your own decisions but your really not and your not old enough to do anything.

doctor say i need a backiotomi
98 silver frost svt.
#1232/6535
T
OP Offline
T
this is awesome, i didn't think that this many people would reply to this this fast....well anywho i'm 19 and can't wait to turn 21. i hate asking my mom "can you buy me beer" mad mad i know how to handle my liquor...... laugh

95'contour se
painted interior/calipers
220wt.3-way door speakers
hyfonics 100x2 amp w/audiobahn 12'subs
no performance mods
P
P
I'm 18 and there are definately no perks to being 18. There is a curfew if your under 18 but I never followed that rule anyway. I can buy cigarettes but I've stopped smoking. I can vote but I don't really care. I think 21 would be a good age to be. You can start drinking legally and your still in college (for me at least) so you don't have to worry about all the responsibilities of life just yet.

what I want to know is... when you ask your mom to buy you beer she buys it for you?? eek

Black '99 Mystique LS Duratec ATX
I
I
will be 18 on May 30th, but I dont care, I want to go back to kindergarten, as others have said, NO WORRIES than, only prob. is that I still need my license and my car. smile

but then Id def. be the coolest 6 yr old around, cool

~~~~~~~~TRAVIS~~~~~~~~

Now driving: I MEAN NOT DRIVING---- 1995 Contour SE
Maroon, MTX, sunroof w/rain-guard,
neons, and audio replaced.
Side Markers installed and headlight strobes also now on.
*KKM tru-rev - I love it
9mm FMS blue wires
SVT Upper
SVT exhaust
SUPERCHIP˛
custom ram air

Newest mod = f***ed up engine, prolly shot, yeah frown
Quote:
Originally posted by Shaun G:
I say..your 30's why?

Most likly you have had a job(career) for awhile and therefore have money to blow on cars and car parts.

You've got a house(not your parents) with a garage.

Your in some kinda of serious relationship with the opposite sex. Why does that matter? Because then when your car is on jack stands in your garage and your waiting for the parts you ordered to show up. You can drive your wifes/husands/boyfriend/girlfriends car until your parts are delivered.

And if keep yourself in shape you can still pass for 20 something if you have to or want to wink
Yeah - what HE said!! laugh

I
I
21 here....bars..clubs.. laugh laugh sand bar...sleaside... cool cool

Chris

99 V6 Sport/Silver

SVT kit~SVT Dual Ex.~KKM intake~Front & Rear grills painted silver~GTS Headlight covers~Plasma Blue light under dash(removed white bulb)~30 % tints~Tinted Rear Reflector~Wood Grain Kit~Removed door dings~Super White Heads~Plasma blue reverse lights~ blacked out sail panels~painted brakes Blue~complete stereo system~
V
V
29... you can still get away with acting like a college kid once in a while, but can do it while being able to afford good beer

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard