Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
all these Ferraris, blah!
i would much rather have a Ford GT for a fraction of the cost, and add a few thousand in mods and you will smoke them F's all day long

Last edited by jlyon; 11/30/05 10:54 PM.

lets try this again. this time, lets try not to get bent outta shape:D
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by XKontour98:
Originally posted by Kerry2Kool4U:

There is much about cars I don't know, that is why I'm going to become a mechanical engineer.

What is 6,262 cc in Liters?

I cant help but laugh when I read these two sentences in the same post none-the-less.

Wow. I hope you don't get a job for a car company. If you do, let me know so I can avoid their products. How old are you, anyway, 17? You sound much younger on the internet. When you're done critizing Ferrari for not making a larger-displacement engine in their top of the line supercar, would you like to sit down with Michael Schumacher and tell him how to drive it? Or give Donald Trump a lesson or two in investing?

-Philip Maynard '95 Contour [71 STS | Track Whore] '97 Miata [71 ES | Boulevard Pimp] 2006 autocross results
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by jlyon:
all these Ferraris, blah!
i would much rather have a Ford GT for a fraction of the cost, and add a few thousand in mods and you will smoke them F's all day long

Um, no. The GT is way too heavy to be competitive with the Enzo. It's a whole different breed of vehicle. Certainly for street use the GT is serious overkill, but it's not nearly as pure as the Enzo.

-Philip Maynard '95 Contour [71 STS | Track Whore] '97 Miata [71 ES | Boulevard Pimp] 2006 autocross results
J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by Auto-X Fil:
Um, no. The GT is way too heavy to be competitive with the Enzo. It's a whole different breed of vehicle. Certainly for street use the GT is serious overkill, but it's not nearly as pure as the Enzo.

the GT handles and runs almost as fast as the Enzo, and it is a fraction of the cost. MMFF tested a GT with a pulley only and it ran 11.1 at 13? the GT is one hell of a car!

lets try this again. this time, lets try not to get bent outta shape:D
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
Who was talking abou drag racing? Yes, the GT is close - but it'll never be as fast. Even with a lot more hp the 400lb heavier GT won't make it around a track as fast as the Enzo.

I don't even like supercars that much! It's too risky for me - I'd rather work on my driving in a Miata or Elise than jump into one of them. Power is cool, but not worth it - at least not until I'm a mmuch better driver.

Anyway, the Enzo is the amazing. The GT is a MUCH better deal, but not as hard-core. It's not as fast. The C6 Z06 is an even better deal. So is the Ariel Atom, if you are looking for the ultimate in driving. BTW - I'd buy an Atom before an Enzo. The Atom is much faster in every way until you hit very high speeds, and it costs 1/10 the price. It's also just about as practical, and a better handler. But you wouldn't like it, 2Kewl4Skool: it's only 300hp.

D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
I'd buy an Atom before an Enzo. The Atom is much faster in every way until you hit very high speeds, and it costs 1/10 the price. It's also just about as practical, and a better handler. But you wouldn't like it, 2Kewl4Skool: it's only 300hp.

The top gear test of that was pure nuts, Its a giant go cart. Unbeleavable pure track car. Its the ultimate proof of hp to weight ratio. I would never buy though cause its still a civic

98 csvt t-red.. sho-shop intake, b&m, fidanza, spec1 clutch, Torsen, DMD,optimized Y& TB, Brullen, rear strut bar,h&r's,17" konig traffik's. "I say what I mean and I do what i say"
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
I'd get the GM Ecotec instead of the Civic engine. More torque.

K
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
K
Originally posted by dubkatz:
I'd buy an Atom before an Enzo. The Atom is much faster in every way until you hit very high speeds, and it costs 1/10 the price. It's also just about as practical, and a better handler. But you wouldn't like it, 2Kewl4Skool: it's only 300hp.

The top gear test of that was pure nuts, Its a giant go cart. Unbeleavable pure track car. Its the ultimate proof of hp to weight ratio. I would never buy though cause its still a civic

The Atom is go-cart with an engine as big as the car(t). I think I would buy a Lotus before I buy a car(t) that I need to wear a helmet every time I drive it let alone protective clothing.

I'm just wondering why you guys argued w/ me when Ferrari already did what I was talking about, the FXX. I told you that they could do it, so all that they need to do now to make it street legal.

One more thing, we can only dream about these cars cause I am guess that most of the people on this site doesn't make anything near as much as a Enzo.

-KJ

My ride(Cardomain link) : '95 Contour 16V Zetec DOHC, Teal , ATX Born on Sep. 4, 1995 86+ miles *LEDs mods are on their way!*
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
those cars sound so amazing in person..........

G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
anything with a prancing horse on it is amazing..

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard