Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by Dark Sport:
It was pretty good, I thought more women would be there though. After party at the mesonic was pretty sweet too. Anyone go to that?

usually trance concerts are sausage fests..girls aren't into it..

S
Stazi Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by Goonz SVT:
It was pretty good, I thought more women would be there though. After party at the mesonic was pretty sweet too. Anyone go to that?

....in the US
In Australia, and Europe though it's a totally different story!

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!
G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by Stazi:

....in the US

oh I know..my brother and I are planning on going to Ibiza, Spain on spring break to see Tiesto, now that will be a mad house

K
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
K
I would give my left nut to see Tiesto in Europe. Actually, I think Im going to be there from June-August, so if there is a show I will definitely be in whatever country he is in.

Sorry for the interuption.

#4559 of 6535 born on Feb 17, 1998 Black 1998.5 CSVT FOR SALE [cleaning house]: SVT rear swaybar. Reasonable offer and its yours!
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

....in the US

When he preformed at the Dock night club in TO, there where more girls then Guys, at the beginning of the night, come 2 o'clock, that changed fast....

ED Black E0, 3L Hybrid. Long time ago... It was fast. real fast...
S
Stazi Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
EDDY!

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by canamSVT:
Quote:

....in the US

When he preformed at the Dock night club in TO, there where more girls then Guys, at the beginning of the night, come 2 o'clock, that changed fast....

When is last call in TO? NY is 4 am...MI 2 am...

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
2 am... but the club doesn�t close until 6 when it's a special event like Tiesto.

ED Black E0, 3L Hybrid. Long time ago... It was fast. real fast...
G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by canamSVT:
2 am... but the club doesn�t close until 6 when it's a special event like Tiesto.

wurd..surprisingly the girl i took had an awesome time and she really liked it..the drive back was even better

but yea, cant wait till Ibiza

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard