Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by Tour4reak:
well once again he is back... wasting more bandwith on cardomain.. i count page 7 for this and 0 pages for me just shows how immaute he is
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2173616
"Leave your comments in the guestbook whether they're good or bad, I want to hear your opinion. "

no, it's more like "once again, you're back."

let it go, man. you're not in high school anymore. (are you?)

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
MX: and this is coming from the same guy who made the unecessary smarta$$ comments that were completely WRONG about the taurus PATS bypass???? that seemed pretty high school to me...especially since you were, well how can I put this right, WRONG about the bypass and the key!

2000 Contour SVT Silver Frost #422 of 2150 - Nov. 18, 1999 1999 Mustang GT Black "Tell the Snap-On guy I went to lunch."
M
MLuko Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by MxRacer:
Originally posted by Tour4reak:
well once again he is back... wasting more bandwith on cardomain.. i count page 7 for this and 0 pages for me just shows how immaute he is
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2173616
"Leave your comments in the guestbook whether they're good or bad, I want to hear your opinion. "

no, it's more like "once again, you're back."

let it go, man. you're not in high school anymore. (are you?)

true true.. but i had nothing better to post about while at school.. BTW.. i graduated last year.. and no i'm not gonna go break down and cry over it....

Mark 1998 T-Red SVT -Needs more Go 1999 Light Prairie Tan, Se Zetec www.cardomain.com/id/tour4reak
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by Stylin55_oh:
I quit using that site because the random people who talk internet trash..

+1 I havent updated for that very reason.

G
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
G
Now I know that I may have been the butt of this before, but I now know how you guys feel. Sorry.

Anyhoo...What's that about a Ford breaking down so often, or about bad maintenance? Was it just me, or was it that in my Auto Shop class, we only had one Ford in it one time (in the four semesters I took it), and it was to INSTALL an aftermarket piece, and that Hondas were in and out day in and day out for crappy design?

Hondas are little noisemakers, that's all.

BTW, regarding that pic, is that him, by any chance? Where is his Honda? Oh yeah, his friend raced him in it was was owned by foot power.

Is my car for sale? PM me if you're in South FL.
Originally posted by XKontour98:
Haha that's awesome! Go GM!

YES, SIR!!! General Aviation is Looking good right now...http://www.beapilot.com
M
MLuko Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
M

picture should explain it all...
got it off his myspace page

Last edited by Tour4reak; 11/22/05 04:20 AM.

Mark 1998 T-Red SVT -Needs more Go 1999 Light Prairie Tan, Se Zetec www.cardomain.com/id/tour4reak
G
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
G
OK, tard, narcissisctic, AND queer?

whoa

Yeah. He looks like one of those guys who would only believe in imports.

Is my car for sale? PM me if you're in South FL.
Originally posted by XKontour98:
Haha that's awesome! Go GM!

YES, SIR!!! General Aviation is Looking good right now...http://www.beapilot.com
M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by 00SVTinVA:
MX: and this is coming from the same guy who made the unecessary smarta$$ comments that were completely WRONG about the taurus PATS bypass???? that seemed pretty high school to me...especially since you were, well how can I put this right, WRONG about the bypass and the key!

pm me if you have something you need to discuss, as i have no clue WTF your problem is. otherwise, don't hijack threads pumpkin.

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Cool, reposted my comment for [censored] and giggles

Former owner of a 1995 Ford Contour GL w/ 2.0L ATX Proud owner of a 2005 Ford Taurus SE 3.0L V6 Vulcan --Looking for Commodore stuff (Drives, Units, Amiga, games, etc)If anyone has any of this laying around and wants it gone, lemme know --
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
Photochop contest?

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard